• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v83] TagStory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today my team and I are coming at you with one of the most advanced releases of our time.
Introducing TagStory v83, MapleStory done wrong.

iz18UUb - [v83] TagStory - RaGEZONE Forums
6haQxyC - [v83] TagStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Major Concerns in the MapleStory Community
Have you ever wanted to disable Aran? We sure have, and now you can too.
Passwords? Completely useless. Now you can login with just a username!
Have you ever disconnected due to Player NPCs? Well that can't happened if they don't exist!
Can't add new commands? Let's just remove them all instead!

TagStory handles all of these concerns. My team of top tier developers and I have taken the famous MapleSolaxia source (released by our very own @SharpAceX) and applied fixes to all of these important and difficult issues.

Download

Features

Disabled Commands. ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/maple-solaxia-v2-error-1137903/ )
Disabled Aran. ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/job-disable-1161336/ )
Removed Player NPCs. ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/player-npc-1161276/ )
Disabled passwords on login.

I would like to give special thanks to all my fellow developers, without whom this project would not be possible.
Thank you @Novak, @SharpAceX, @Eric and anyone else I might have missed.

Disclaimer: This is a meme.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u give me step by step how to make this work i get error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can't I use portals after speaking to NPCs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well fk, This is awkward. We got an imposter over here.

:monkaS:

One of the best releases in MapleDev history.
Thank you! In order to get all of these features implemented we had to go as far as asking Nexon for help, but it was all worth it in the end.

Why can't I use portals after speaking to NPCs?

You have to make a choice, what is more important to you, speaking to NPCs or using portals? You can only do one per login.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey!1! I try to get work ,but no work ?,how make work ? release guide yes ? thanks !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gonna fork this and dev it in Photoshop I'll keep you guys updated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sad how a no life like you have the time to post some poop butt thread like this. ragezone and all the junkies need to kill them self and also the forum mods don't do poop around here waste of a forum tbh

Novak Maybe you should work on your v140+ source instead of releasing a half butt repack

Mazn your the guy who is working on the v146? if so you can't code poop Sad, keep making and acting like your a god when you know your a no life cat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sad how a no life like you have the time to post some poop butt thread like this. ragezone and all the junkies need to kill them self and also the forum mods don't do poop around here waste of a forum tbh

@Novak Maybe you should work on your v140+ source instead of releasing a half butt repack

@Mazn your the guy who is working on the v146? if so you can't code poop Sad, keep making and acting like your a god when you know your a no life cat

I am not actually working on a v146, and I never said I was a god. You just make everyone look like a god when you act like a bic boi but can't add a command.

How can you call Novak's release half butt, have you even figured out how to set it up yet?

P.S. Thank you so much for replying and re-igniting the meme!

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Novak Maybe you should work on your v140+ source instead of releasing a half butt repack

Yeah, but at least i shared my half-assed repack. So that some people could grab it and do poop with it lmao. And i can promise you plenty of competent devs picked it up, fixed it up and made it work.
fZMRfUR - [v83] TagStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Also take note that was in 2015. What makes you think i haven't been working on stuff after that?

I mean you're not wrong, it was a half assed repack. Shits broken and messy left and right. Where exactly are your contributions though?

And i can confirm mazn has at least a v188 src. So idk what you're saying about 146.

---------Quick edit

If you sort by views, this incredible crappy broken repack is in the top 10 most viewed release threads of all time. So at least that's something lmao. Funny poop.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but at least i shared my half-assed repack. So that some people could grab it and do poop with it lmao. And i can promise you plenty of competent devs picked it up, fixed it up and made it work.

Also take note that was in 2015. What makes you think i haven't been working on stuff after that?

I mean you're not wrong, it was a half assed repack. Shits broken and messy left and right. Where exactly are your contributions though?

And i can confirm mazn has at least a v188 src. So idk what you're saying about 146.

---------Quick edit

If you sort by views, this incredible crappy broken repack is in the top 10 most viewed release threads of all time. So at least that's something lmao. Funny poop.

it has views because you guys keep all the sources private and wonder why everyone can't learn poop the right way and he has more than a v188 you don't know what your talking about. maybe you can fix your poop butt source and release something people can learn off of. tbh you keep asking about my contributions you know how many people on here that dont post there work yea keep saying that buddy LOL like i said you guys can go duck yourself your a bunch of fat fags anyways

Attachments

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it has views because you guys keep all the sources private and wonder why everyone can't learn poop the right way and he has more than a v188 you don't know what your talking about. maybe you can fix your poop butt source and release something people can learn off of. tbh you keep asking about my contributions you know how many people on here that dont post there work yea keep saying that buddy LOL like i said you guys can go duck yourself your a bunch of fat fags anyways

They're private because people like you exist, seriously. I'd feel pretty crappy knowing that a source I worked on for months/years would end up in the hands of a person who can't even add a Ducking command.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

---------Quick edit

Attachments

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure what you mean with private. Like many others, my personal work is just publicly available:

(v188 emulator project for fun)
(Web backend, aria compatible)
(Edited version of harepacker resurrected)
(modified aria fork)

It's just people don't make release threads as much anymore.
Sharpacex released acernis v176 btw (nox) http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/merry-christmas-2017-vertisy-v90-1142671/ I don't share stuff other's worked on, only my own work. But one way or another nearly every "private source" finds it's way into public domain.

(disclaimer: nothing on my git is finished, useable, or anything of the sort. don't use it cause it'd be dumb lol, im not even a good dev. i just use maple stuff to familiarize myself with new stuff in a more fun way than school usually offers it)

Also on a side note, I know mazn and his abs personally. And i can confirm he has a 188 and nothing more, but is working on some dank memes still <3

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're private because people like you exist, seriously. I'd feel pretty crappy knowing that a source I worked on for months/years would end up in the hands of a person who can't even add a Ducking command.

Lowsir you don't know poop i can't add a command? jesus your low butt iq is killing me please go duck yourself and bring novak with you

Back