Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] WonkaSource | Ingame! |Daily Updates|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: | v83 | WonkaSource | Ingame|Daily Updates|

Jaejae55 you need to replace your packets in sendops.properties and recvops.properties to the correct v83 packets.

Like Which packet? Like how would i get the world.prop? and those things?

Last edited:
Reaction score

IS A "SHE" =.=

Then the first v.83?

Delphi Was the First and this is more like the second public java released "repack"

Why we need thank her when the source has tons of bugs and almost all the stuff is released/leeched?

Then don't bother to post here, you noob, you don't even know how hard it is to get in-game.(not that hard for some people)
If you don't appreciate people's hard work, gtfo then.

bot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pr0666 - [v83] WonkaSource | Ingame! |Daily Updates| - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone explain that for me and help :(

Last edited:
Reaction score

Dude u cant make an unfucked up v83 if ur fucked up also:glare:

Just who the duck, do you think you are? And what Ducking language are you typing in? Fyi, I already updated 225 to v83, it was rather simpler then I had expected, I don't think this fucked up community even deserves a Ducking CLEAN source anymore, enjoy your #1 Leeched Source sequel to ArberMS, WONKA!

Edit: Since everyone here is talking secretly on a noob account they just made, perhaps I should go onto mine too.

Edit 2: Hypocrite+1
I would join in this convo but i dont wanna cause trouble

Last edited:
至死不渝
Reaction score

Jesus, stop fighting.

stop typing you mean?

anyway i got this while compiling

Code:
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
public class MaplePacketDecoder extends CumulativeProtocolDecoder {
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
public class MaplePacketEncoder implements ProtocolEncoder {
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
            out.write(IoBuffer.wrap(((MaplePacket) message).getBytes()));
5 errors

any help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just who the duck, do you think you are? And what Ducking language are you typing in? Fyi, I already updated 225 to v83, it was rather simpler then I had expected, I don't think this fucked up community even deserves a Ducking CLEAN source anymore, enjoy your #1 Leeched Source sequel to ArberMS, WONKA!

Edit: Since everyone here is talking secretly on a noob account they just made, perhaps I should go onto mine too.

Edit 2: Hypocrite+1

1.I dont want to. But i couldnt resist.
2.Not a hypocrite
3.stop stalking people's posts just to put them down.
4.U have a really dirty mouth. worse than me. tone it down
5.I dont believe u can do jack unless you have proof.
6.its people like you that kill forums because of your negativity
7.Get a life if you cant contribute. You dont belong here if you dont. Neither do the rest of us that dont contribute.
+PLUS if this forum is fucked up why are you here? dont u have better things to do?

bot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

stop typing you mean?

anyway i got this while compiling

Code:
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
5 errors

any help?

did you add the the other files in the dist folder into netbeans?

至死不渝
Reaction score

yea i did, originally was 66 errors, it became 5 after i added

Reaction score

1.I dont want to. But i couldnt resist.
2.Not a hypocrite
3.stop stalking people's posts just to put them down.
4.U have a really dirty mouth. worse than me. tone it down
5.I dont believe u can do jack unless you have proof.
6.its people like you that kill forums because of your negativity
7.Get a life if you cant contribute. You dont belong here if you dont. Neither do the rest of us that dont contribute.
+PLUS if this forum is fucked up why are you here? dont u have better things to do?

All of you gonna chill man..

Reaction score
Re: | v83 | WonkaSource | Ingame! |Daily Updates|

And why the duck would I want to Ducking release something for a bunch of ungrateful, leeching bastards that have no intention of learning java. Tell me you Ducking Special person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OMG this source have ALOT of bugs!
Cant Up Ability\Skill Points
Alot of gm commands missed
When you open Legend(Aran) you cant get in game.. and you can get to character view after relog
Alot of NPCs Bugged.
Chat Issue =_=..

Reaction score

wtf is cant up, learn english.
Ofcourse it's bugged noob, learn java and upadting packets
before you post here noob. This is the first v83 java source
and it should be buggy. I hate that noob jews.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just said the basics that I think should be in any Repack or Source!

至死不渝
Reaction score

Code:
    @Override
                out.write(out_buffer);
5 errors

So any answers to how to fix this?

Back