V90 Server source + client

Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Messages
319
Reaction score
86
Nothing much to add...The code is a mess, so don't be scared.

Features:

GMS like quests and jobs, although there are lots of bugs.
Cubes and potencials.
Custom client & launcher.
Cash shop works fine.
Pets works for single player.
Hired merchants are not complete.
Supports Windows 10.

I use this source to play v90 when I miss the old Maple Story, which was the best version in my opinion.

Some people requested the source in the past, so I am releasing it now.



Best,
 
Last edited:
Hello, my windows10 1909 is not working,can you help me?

For me it works on windows 10 pro x64. What error do you have?



The Maple community in 2020: everything that can help the community is kept private for profit, and everything that is released is utter and complete garbage.

I would not say Garbage, we are not talking about a enterprise quality project here, but it is playable.

Regarding that particular code, have you tried to understand that stupid switch cases in IDA before, its a nightmare?




The Maple community in 2020: everything that can help the community is kept private for profit, and everything that is released is utter and complete garbage.


That is the kind of comment that does not help much the community as well.
 
Last edited:
Is it possible to make the client support v92?
 
My window10 1909 also does not work, I click the launcher then nothing happen, I check the task management, the maplestory.exe is already work in process.
anyone know how to solve it without reinstall OS?
 
Back