Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vacation - Be back later

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im blonde and I hate it. I wish it would disappear right now. Good news is that my mom told me both my brothers had blonde hair when they were small and now their hair is brownish-blonde (more brown). So im waiting for that blessing to come to me! :59:

As for the rs thing, you should definetly request a re check. And a bunch of people think fedexer should be given a chance.

P.S. Is that iced tea you're drinking? :hmm:

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The drink in the picture is pepsi.

I would like to be a mod again, but its the summer time. Once the summer ends, I'm planning on hopefully having tons of activities to do once the school starts up again.

I take online classes, so they are going to put in a purchase order for them soon - and I need to do that, and I volunteer at other places during the week, and then I might just not have the time I need to be a moderator again.

I'll ask once I figure out what my regular schedule is going to look like.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should not get a mod back but go to GYM. :) imo

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-Special person.JPG = Intelext

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha bit just drop into the rs section and take a look at the mess. You will automatically want to come back lol!

You should not get a mod back but go to GYM. :) imo

See mate with that comment you have lost all respect that you had from me (which you didnt have in the first place) and now whenever I see you im going to have to call you a Special person and flame you. So go ahead and post some more Special person :smile:

And Tim if you supply the acid ill help you drown him :)

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like to come back, I suppose.

I'm on vacation now at hershey, so I'll be back like Wednesday night / Thursday morning - so I'll try to contact exy then.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats cool. Yeah if you talk to Exy im going to talk to him too and request that fedexer also be given a chance. You 2 would be best imo.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
See mate with that comment you have lost all respect that you had from me (which you didnt have in the first place) and now whenever I see you im going to have to call you a Special person and flame you. So go ahead and post some more Special person :smile:

And Tim if you supply the acid ill help you drown him :)
/agree

Back