Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Vacation - Be back later

Im blonde and I hate it. I wish it would disappear right now. Good news is that my mom told me both my brothers had blonde hair when they were small and now their hair is brownish-blonde (more brown). So im waiting for that blessing to come to me! :59:

As for the rs thing, you should definetly request a re check. And a bunch of people think fedexer should be given a chance.

P.S. Is that iced tea you're drinking? :hmm:

The drink in the picture is pepsi.

I would like to be a mod again, but its the summer time. Once the summer ends, I'm planning on hopefully having tons of activities to do once the school starts up again.

I take online classes, so they are going to put in a purchase order for them soon - and I need to do that, and I volunteer at other places during the week, and then I might just not have the time I need to be a moderator again.

I'll ask once I figure out what my regular schedule is going to look like.

bitblaster - Vacation - Be back later - RaGEZONE Forums
= Intelext

Haha bit just drop into the rs section and take a look at the mess. You will automatically want to come back lol!

You should not get a mod back but go to GYM. :) imo

See mate with that comment you have lost all respect that you had from me (which you didnt have in the first place) and now whenever I see you im going to have to call you a retard and flame you. So go ahead and post some more retard :smile:

And Tim if you supply the acid ill help you drown him :)

See mate with that comment you have lost all respect that you had from me (which you didnt have in the first place) and now whenever I see you im going to have to call you a retard and flame you. So go ahead and post some more retard :smile:

And Tim if you supply the acid ill help you drown him :)
/agree

Back