Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Valkyrie and Gryphon Exchange

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add this to the bottom of BOTH your 21.EVT

Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;Valkyrie and Gryphon Exchange;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;MADE BY OMEGAbuffer;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;DO NOT USE/STEAL W/O PERMISSION;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;LEAVE MAH CREDITS;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;PLZZ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

EVENT 40100; CorpseItem->Helmet or Armor
E SELECT_MSG 14301 40100 40200 40200 40300 40300 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 ; Helmet or Armor?
END

EVENT 40200; CorpseItem->Helmet or Armor->Helmet
E SELECT_MSG 14301 40200 40400 40400 40500 40500 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 ;

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Valkyrie and Gryphon Exchange

Bravo my asian wigga ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

This code made me realize that I hate editting :p

Took 4 hours...using copy and paste. Without copy paste, would take about 5 days ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

valkry armor is not in db

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Looks good, few things need to be done/fixed.

First of all, you'll need to make a menu linking all of those sub-menu's together. Then ofcourse add it to one of the existing menu's in-game(Which you already mentioned, adding it to procounsol). Only problem with this all is that there is no check to see if they have the item. You'll want to put a check on ALL of the events there, just a simple

A CHECK_EXIST_ITEM ItemIDUsedInThisEventhere 1
E ROB_ITEM IteMID
etc...

Other than that, just skimmed through it very quickly and it seems good. There might be something I might have missed, because I literally just looked at it all in less than a minute lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

valkry armor is not in db
Because no one knows where the code is ;)

Oh yeah, that's what I forgot Iceman. Teh uhhh item consuming and check for slots in inventory and checking for the certificate and stuff...

BTW, the E ROB_ITEM ones are in the E GIVE_ITEM stuff near the bottom. I just needa add the checking for stuff. 36075 was already checking for inventory slots, and I put that near the top.

About that proconsul menu thing:

Anyways, to prevent leeching, I didn't complete the code. The last part you have to do is add a button to Proconsul. Proconsul's ID in EVT coding is 14301. And, uhh, add the button 40100//40100. Use Iceman's guide if you're lost, it helped me a lot making this thing...
Since Proconsul's menu was already in the 21.EVT, I couldn't add it to the code, or it duplicated the row. So, I have them do it ;o

Hmm...after I fix this 100%, maybe I'll go make a Cypher Ring script...

EDITTED, And should be alright now...

Last edited:

PoG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey dont like bumping an older post but what ever...........thx bro finally got it to work took me a while but i got it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

OMG! Youreally can finish that in45mins, that increadble! it must take me 1week!....Anywhere thanks for sharing!

Freshman From China!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

gj only problam is dupes.
ppl can dupe the item they need to give the npc.
the item is invisible but the npc take it and its not consider as dupe cuz it give the uesr other item id.

Back