• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vaulient - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello RageZone ! ,

Here I am releasing is my catalogue edit which I've been slowly editing for some time now. It's customized for Azure Emulator . However , there are several PHP scripts released to convert SQLs which you can make it work on any emulator :)

Note : I may not help since I'm on a rough state of time at the moment , sincerely sorry.

Features;

Habbo Paris
Halloween Furniture,
Latest Palooza Items,
University Furni,
Mistic furni,
Mayan furni,

Vip Catalogue ,
Customs (In staff catalogue)
Diamond catalogue ,
Public furniture,
Army furniture,

And others , I really lost track xD

It's clean, interactions work fine, not all are correctly translated though , and i may have left out some , but all pages are translated xP Sorry for any mistakes , but you should do fine :) It would be nice if you could develop this cata , not all is perfect :L

Mentioning thanks to : Robot , MrSpooks and Droppy for supporting me all the way :) Love you guys.

Mentioning azure team who've supported me : Sir Jamal , KyleeIsProzZ

Images of the catalogue :

Emulator gives no error :

3FSCk6B - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

and the couple of other images :

uTfcoqx - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

FY3cRHT - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

XnLZppf - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

SQ6Asy4 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

IskZUu7 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Sck6rj5 - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

and the staff cata , which is quite fucked up , but should be okay , since you're staff.

8JmdpQR - Vaulient's Catalogue // Clean&Updated - Azure Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Diwnload link : SWF + SQL + Furnidata :

If you don't like it or don't trust it , it's fine , don't download it x] But if you do , thank you :) I wish you good luck with your hotel and development for this cata.

Will I be continue developing this cata ?

Answer : Probably or maybe not , depends.

Hope you like it , please give a like or a rep , thank you :kiss:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Awesome release, keep up the good work!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks Decent, I won't be using this as I use Plus but I will be using some of the Images! thanks :)
10/10

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release, I also make since some years my own catalogue and I know that it is much work. I really appreciate it.

Greetz,

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm great to see many retros have this catalogue on it :) I have decided to wok on this cata even more, probably a v2 :).

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As the title stated , this is for azure emulator. You can however convert it to any emu you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I convert it? Cuz I need this tut for real. So I could transfer the catalog in any emu I want.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to convert the sqls provided from this to be suited to your catalogue for your emu . Also depending whether you need graphics tag in your swfs and whatnot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I convert the sql the emu I use? Or the other? Sorry for asking that much _

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Good afternoon! first of all beautiful catalog, I think it is the most complete I've found istale the furnidata and sql but when put furniture gives me errors example I have my swf ranging from swf / dcr / hof_furni / And I would like I can make it work because it does not come with all folders sorted bone example: folder 1 folder 2 and so again Can you help me? : l Here I leave a screen like my swf, excuse my language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back