- Joined
- Mar 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,917
- Reaction score
- 539
Hey, im trying to make a client for my private server. I made a button called 'Play'
Source:
I was wondering if someone could help me make it that, when you click play. You just double click on the client and it loads (Not right click run)
If you double click it, it presses 'Select'
I was also wondering if i could make it save for the next time round.
Im using Visual Basic 2008.
All help is greatly appreciated.
Source:
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then
MsgBox(OpenFileDialog1.FileName)
End If
End Sub
I was wondering if someone could help me make it that, when you click play. You just double click on the client and it loads (Not right click run)
If you double click it, it presses 'Select'
I was also wondering if i could make it save for the next time round.
Im using Visual Basic 2008.
All help is greatly appreciated.

