Jul 3, 2009 #1 G gmbblokus Socius Decennalis Decennium Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Does anyone know how to increase the scan time in a hash checker? I am asking this because when my Hash Checker scans a file larger than 1GB it takes a while and I would like the scan time to improve.
Does anyone know how to increase the scan time in a hash checker? I am asking this because when my Hash Checker scans a file larger than 1GB it takes a while and I would like the scan time to improve.
Jul 3, 2009 #2 PaulBub Skilled Illusionist 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 301 Reaction score 19 Try to optimize it, using asm for example, when you calculate hash don't use much complicated operators.
Try to optimize it, using asm for example, when you calculate hash don't use much complicated operators.