- Joined
- Jun 17, 2009
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 338
I'm taking an interest in learning VB.Net , do you guys know any good sites?
I'd suggest you learn C#.
In which part of his post did he ask about suggestions as to what language he should learn? o.o
Seems to me he already made the decision.
Anyways Visual Basic.
He clearly does not know any languages hence his decision to learn one is probably based on incorrect facts or misinformation.
Learning VB will never, and I mean never, ever, do you any good. I know for a fact at least 20+ recruiters for profitable companies here in the valley that if you mention visual basic on your resume at ALL, you instantly get tossed out of consideration. It's literally that bad. And it's that way for a reason. Nobody uses it. Nobody. For anything. And there's no reason to. Ever.