Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vent/TeamSpeak Website Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Vent/TeamSpeak Website Status

You Can Not Copy Right This Type Of Php Script
If It Was Part Of A Cms You MADE You Could Copy Right It
Since Its A Mear Port Check You Can't Copy Right It

And Yes Its The Same Thing As A Server Checker
Vent=Server
Ms Pserver = Server

There Fore You Can Just Change The Ip And Port To Check Both

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

useing scripts that you own and copyrighting it is illegal and your telling us not to take off the copyright legal letters getting to you man send out that script of yours to the rightfull owner ventrillo ^^ good luck on getting sued noob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Girl FIGHT!!! lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this is nice and useful

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

All your sauce are belong to everyone!

my milkshake.
Reaction score

its the same u sure?.... Read ur server one then smart butt and i was trying to help never seen a server with one >.>

ur an idiot because the owner of the thread always replies with a flame and cuss right away after someone finds a loophole in your nooby releases.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

IF YOU DELETE THE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE SUED BY HEAD
No offence, why would i even want to use this? Its an epic disaster of bad php coding and useless coding job, you can save that 3 coding mess and put them all into one php file. And its just a damn server status for vent/teamspeak and this is maple what makes you such a big shot to talk like that? You have no rights to ask for copyright or credits for this!
Goodness me, i my as well tell everyone to use SSI (with Vent/TeamSpeak Enabled!). this is NOT useful and NOT nice, since its practically copied.
is the same shet as a server status.. i believe this is copy + paste!! and you want credits lol?

Edit: 100% sure is a copy + paste
There you go we have a winner. This is copied and i can tell. One more thing, anyone can do this rubbish no offence, stop wasting threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WOW.. Why post this; Just let the noobs who can figure out something so easy suffer. :D

Otherwise nice.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Oh yeah btw, if you want a real server status for ventrilo you can just download the server status provided by THEM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back