[Vid] Animatronic Dinosaur

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is so kick butt. I wonder what museum that is at. "The Museum of Modern Arts" don't tell me much.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is so kick butt. I wonder what museum that is at. "The Museum of Modern Arts" don't tell me much.

The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, USA, on 53rd Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. It has been singularly important in developing and collecting modernist art, and is often identified as the most influential museum of modern art in the world.[1] The museum's collection offers an unparalleled overview of modern and contemporary art,[2] including works of architecture and design, drawings, painting, sculpture, photography, prints, illustrated books, film, and electronic media.

I've been there several times. One of the nicest museums you could ever go to.

Live Now, Work Later
Reaction score
lol ive seen something a bit like that with walking with dinosaurs. there are some cools vids on youtube with the little tyra :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG THATS KOOl i want one :p

/Fate

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That thing moves awfully smooth for a Robot, not to mention the ridiculous size of that thing. My bet is that it's CGI'd

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea what Pieman suggested, that looks to perfect to be real.

But then agian maybe its just a better version of this massive one ...

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that it can be quite possible to create such a bot. But seriously, this poop is awesome!

Back