Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vid]Extreme Fanboy....

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont know what to say...I got this link from a friend...I hope its not real...this guy is the next chris crocker.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh gee, nerds these day @o@
"heres a toast to ya" *drinks milk*
lmao
thats a classic

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God, that was freakin' priceless!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im turning off video comments. sit down little nublets *pats you on head* i will explain

u are not showing me the proper respect. u are all nubs who probably started playing ff at vii. u dont have the guts to get on video like i do... hmmmm got cockbox (xbox) in mouth??haha

3shitty will NEVER get ffxiii. this is #1 VIDEO ON GAMING UTUBE CHANNEL. sources say square is coming 2 there senses.. hmm lol nice comments nubs but ur namecalling is meaningless... as r u! njoy my success... FAILURES! XD

Comment from him lawl

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I really love FF, and Im so glad they released FF 13 for the 360, so that guy is a penis ;]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It coming out for 360 is a good thing imo
Broaden the fan base to microsoft users.

And whats wrong if i started playing at 7 :p

/Fate

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At first I wasn't sure whether to laugh at you or weep for mankind. Then I remembered that there's no way you'll ever reproduce anyway.

[And the people rejoiced]

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At first I wasn't sure whether to laugh at you or weep for mankind. Then I remembered that there's no way you'll ever reproduce anyway.

[And the people rejoiced]

That's too wishful thinking, he's probably from one of those families and might marry his sister/1st cousin one day. XD

Back