Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10

Hi I would have a small problem to start a private server game IRIS my problem is this screen <enter problem> there I would be grateful if you could help me. Also if someone could help me through Team viever there would be doubly grateful. Thanks in advance.

screen
agentdemon
Aries - Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10 - RaGEZONE Forums


login
Aries - Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10 - RaGEZONE Forums


gameserv
Aries - Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10 - RaGEZONE Forums


log
Aries - Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10 - RaGEZONE Forums


servertool
Aries - Video Tutorial for Iris 1.10 - RaGEZONE Forums



thx.
 
i've set the odbc to ir, but i couldn't see this line in login srv:
Code:
FPS: x.xx / FRAME: xx ClientProcess Thread
Server Tool CONNECTION COUNT was empty.

if I changed it to NT Authorization it shows:
Code:
SQL_SERVER_PROC_MATRIX_CREATE - SUCCESS
SQL_SERVER_PROC_SERVER_LIST - SUCCESS
        Row Count:...1
                IDX:.........1
                NAME:..     .Server1
                DESCRIPTION:.S
                STATUS:......0
                AGE:.........0
SQL_SERVER_PROC_CHANNEL_UPDATE - SUCCESS
        Server Num:.....1
        Channel Num:....1
        Status:.........1
        Retvalue:.......0
SQL_SERVER_PROC_CHANNEL_UPDATE - SUCCESS
        Server Num:.....1
        Channel Num:....1
        Status:.........2
        Retvalue:.......0
Server Tool SERVER CONNECTION wasn't empty but after login couldn't see any server list.
 
Back