Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Videos of Me Fighting

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bah!

I get "Page cannot be displayed" blah blah blah. :(

Help!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
ahhh i just found out when it reaches max connections u cant get on

just keep trying at diff times

Ahh. Ok. Will Do!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(I finally got the video's to play! Yay!) Wow! That looks like such fun! ^_^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EX you are good very good but can i advice a little? since i am kyokushun kai karate favorite :) i know its hard figthing but try go more further on your opponent you shouldnt afraid him and tactics hands legs hands legs abit of this a bit of another more combinations like its always said you should control your opponent instead of he controling you ;)
your mavashi geri is very good , like your double mavashi geri you know chudan dzodan :)

lol when say you 10 seconds left pwn opponent to death :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
-_Amidamaru-_ said:
EX you are good very good but can i advice a little? since i am kyokushun kai karate favorite :) i know its hard figthing but try go more further on your opponent you shouldnt afraid him and tactics hands legs hands legs abit of this a bit of another more combinations like its always said you should control your opponent instead of he controling you ;)
your mavashi geri is very good , like your double mavashi geri you know chudan dzodan :)

lol when say you 10 seconds left pwn opponent to death :)

ahh i started with shukokai karate for about 4 years so i guess theres some similarities there

i dont use the japanese anymore but thanks for the comments :D

the best advice i could give is simpy to relax, the calmer you are and the more natural it feels to fight the easier it will be

as for combinations work them on the pads, the bags, work them with a partner. Keep drilling till they become natural, you shouldnt be thinking about what your doing at least not too much. All your movements should be like a reflex it just happens, this way you can think about what your opponant is doing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used to be in tae kown doe but somewhere down the line i stoped going, i dunno... after reading this it reminded me that i used to go there. it was like 5 years ago i was 13, i have the belts in my room, i made it up to green.... maybe i should start up again, theres nothing like a good ole sparring match.

**EDIT**

i get codec error when trying to play these, anyone have any ideas ( i am not good with fixing these stupid codec errors)

Last edited:
Reaction score
[LG]Chris said:
i used to be in tae kown doe but somewhere down the line i stoped going, i dunno... after reading this it reminded me that i used to go there. it was like 5 years ago i was 13, i have the belts in my room, i made it up to green.... maybe i should start up again, theres nothing like a good ole sparring match.

**EDIT**

i get codec error when trying to play these, anyone have any ideas ( i am not good with fixing these stupid codec errors)

aye start again go for it :)

codec is xvid or divx

Tsuki said:
Yes,exclamatio's name is Lee.

that it is :D

why ev_13?

Back