• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom VIP Badges

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got bored so I made some badges and thought some of you might like them for VIP (paid) users on your hotel :eek:tt1:

Here:

Design 1 (I don't like)
RFeQmlH - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

NQJNMNL - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

Design 2
NpIlSyy - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

ORgI5f5 - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

I would add text, but it always looks bad haha. Enjoy :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you in liking the 2nd one more. The text wouldn't go well anywhere on the first one, but they could be used for ROTW badges or something.
7/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These don't look bad. Have you got any with text on them so I can see what they do look like with text?

No I don't though I can certainly try (again) at drawing some text onto them if you'd like me to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u make one in bronze, then people can use them as ROTW badges :eek:tt1:

I like the 2, one best 8/10 good job :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here they are with text, it looks reallyyyy bad sorry haha :( hate text

uq59mhV - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

0B4r10v - VIP Badges - RaGEZONE Forums

They don't look extremely bad but don't look like the very best of badges with text. I don't mean for that to sound mean if it does but with the text they are more identifiable as to what badge it actually. Thanks for using some of your time to add the text :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back