• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Server Files folder must be on the D:/ drive.
bigpatreon - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

phpStudy.exe should be run first.
Click the box on the left. Apache and MySQL should be green.

Screenshot_1 - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_2 - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

If there is a red dot in Apache, enter the xampp folder and run xampp_start.exe. Apache will be green. If not, contact me and I will help you. Twitter: Click >>> trnonerist<<<

Screenshot_3 - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

After the light turns green Click 1 Start Server. 7 exe will open and you will have to wait for 2 minutes. Additionally, you will see a small box and after clicking it, you can enter the game with 2 Start Game.
To stop the server, simply click
3 Stop Server.

Screenshot_4 - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot_5 - [VIP] DQY ENG LUA+SERVER FILES+CLIENT+GM COMMAND - RaGEZONE Forums

>>>>>>>>Server Files<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>Client<<<<<<<<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see! is there like a command list somewhere or how do we get the item's ids?

P.S. I'm stupid :D, found the gm command in client folder and item too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see! is there like a command list somewhere or how do we get the item's ids?

P.S. I'm stupid :D, found the gm command in client folder and item too.Folder GM/GM Command/command.lua ---- GM/t_item.lua

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not loged the game.
User: 123123
Pass: 123123?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, looks like a web game. Nothing special I guess. :)
All text has been translated into English and the game's config files have been strengthened. You can't find better anywhere šŸ¤—

Back