Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIP member Runes of Magic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone! For those who do not know how to set VIP status for an account in Runes of magic. To do this, in bd ROM_World we find the RoleData_Account table. We find the VipMemberTerm duration of VIP status. And VipMemberFlag column and set the value -1 (in order for the entire VIP subscription functionality to work. The VIP subscription script is located in 01904.lua. Additional information on flags is available at 00924.lua. If you want to use only one of the VIP subscription bonuses, you will need to set a value in the VipMemberFlag column, the explanation of which will be below.

Vip_Member_Flag_Teleport = 0 Free use of the transfer point
Vip_Member_Flag_Sys1 = 1 Teleport using the Book of Teleportation for free

2^8 Flag = 8 Daily experience potion Increases experience gained in battle by 50% for 1 day. The value of the flag is 256
2^9 Flag = 9 Daily Skill Potion For 1 day, increase the skill points gained in battle by 50%. The value of the flag 512
2^10 Flag = 10 Daily Lucky Potion Increase item drop rate by 50% for 1 day. The value of the flag 1024
2^11 Flag = 11 Daily Control Potion For 1 day, increase the mount's movement speed by 30%. The value of the flag 2048
2^12 Flag = 12 Increase the number of rental days on the third page of the backpack by 1 day The value of the flag 4096
2^13 Flag = 13 Increase the number of rental days on the fourth page of the backpack by 1 day The value of the flag 8192
2^14 Flag = 14 The number of days to rent space on the fifth page of the backpack is increased by 1 day The value of the flag 16384
2^15 Flag = 15 The number of rental days on the sixth page of the backpack is increased by 1 day The value of the flag 32768
2^16 Flag = 16 The number of days for renting space on the second page of the bank is increased by 1 day The value of the flag 65536
2^17 Flag = 17 Increase the number of days for renting space on the third page of the bank by 1 day The value of the flag 131072
2^18 Flag = 18 Increase the number of days for renting space on the fourth page of the bank by 1 day The value of the flag 262144
2^19 Flag = 19 The number of days for renting space on the fifth page of the bank is increased by 1 day The value of the flag 524288
2^20 Flag = 20 Daily Mission Reset Coupon The value of the flag 1048576
2^21 Flag = 21 phoenix redemption The value of the flag 2097152
2^22 Flag = 22 Malatina Event Reset Coupon and Ancient Secret Treasure Ruins Survey Voucher The value of the flag 4194304
2^23 Flag = 23 Daily Mount*1 The value of the flag 8388608

I don't know if the vulnerability mentioned by Tourmalin exists at the moment. I haven't checked, but I advise you to be careful. If anyone knows anything about this, please let us know.

I'm sorry for my poor English

SQL:
USE ROM_World;

UPDATE RoleData_Account

SET VipMemberFlag = -1               -- VIP flag

WHERE Account_ID = 'xxxx';          --Account name
GO

UPDATE RoleData_Account

SET VipMemberTerm = DATEADD(DAY, 7, GETDATE()) -- Number of days to VIP status

WHERE Account_ID = 'xxxx';           --Account name
GO

Last edited: