Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz red https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...95eng-commercial-version.1224021/post-9241957 - it's combination of 1st, 2nd relise by bigpatreon and some fixed from diskord like new /data folder end englification
yea i downloaded what is on yandex disk. and im running it now, but the game is loading forever, its stuck on 90%
1707481000224 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
yea i downloaded what is on yandex disk. and im running it now, but the game is loading forever, its stuck on 90%View attachment 256247
did U try connect to ???
and all servers 1st, 2nd, 99st started in VM?
Me now:
- unpack VM,
- launch VM,
- login into VM,
- start servers,
- open on web browser(LibreWolf 122.0-2),
- register account,
- and continue income
- game system ask about character and work like typical ZRPG...

Reaction score
how to open a server for everyone on wm17
In LAN - Use Bridge connection but U must edit all files includes 192.168.200.129 and DB for change to you's LAN IP, and need edit network settings in VM, for external access need more sex with scripts/settings to divide internal and external IP in settings and DB and port forwarding in router + white IP by provider and more and more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or maybe there is a video on how to set up a network in a virtual machine or a manual, it’s clear that you need to set up the database files, I’m more interested in how to set it up in the machine itself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In LAN - Use Bridge connection but U must edit all files includes 192.168.200.129 and DB for change to you's LAN IP, and need edit network settings in VM, for external access need more sex with scripts/settings to divide internal and external IP in settings and DB and port forwarding in router + white IP by provider and more and more
everything worked now, i removed the files, updated vm workstation, put all the details in virtual network editor, and now it works perfectly, i apperciate your help man :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can anyone give me a guide on how to set this up via LAN? Please.

everything worked now, i removed the files, updated vm workstation, put all the details in virtual network editor, and now it works perfectly, i apperciate your help man :)
Can you tell us more details on how you make it work? thank you

Hello I tried both PUTTY and SecureCRT but I'm getting connection timeout error. How to fix it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello can anyone give me a guide on how to set this up via LAN? Please.

Can you tell us more details on how you make it work? thank you

Hello I tried both PUTTY and SecureCRT but I'm getting connection timeout error. How to fix it?
As U know internal IP used by VM - 192.168.200.129.
U can use 2 way:
- change all includes to you's IP in config files and DBs, and VM LAN mode make as "Bridge", u can connect from you's LAN, and from other LAN/WAN but need create routing on you's main LAN router record for it
- change LAN settings for NAT/local host only mode in VMware network editor and use it, but U can connect only from host

If all correct minimal from VM host U can connect to VM via SSH/SCP Web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As U know internal IP used by VM - 192.168.200.129.
U can use 2 way:
- change all includes to you's IP in config files and DBs, and VM LAN mode make as "Bridge", u can connect from you's LAN, and from other LAN/WAN but need create routing on you's main LAN router record for it
- change LAN settings for NAT/local host only mode in VMware network editor and use it, but U can connect only from host

If all correct minimal from VM host U can connect to VM via SSH/SCP Web
Thank you. Now I'm having a black screen after login. GM site and Login pages are working fine but when I try to login to play, I got a blackscreen. I tried on multiple browsers, chrome, edge and librewolf. Nothing work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i need a tutorial how to run the game i really like the game but i don't know how to run it and i'm sure others are asking the same i would be very grateful thanks in advance i understand from this game but in the pc version muonline..

p.s
the video tutorial will be useful for everyone else

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
discord link expired

edit :
this one still working thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone has a video on how to set up a virtual machine so that it is accessible on the Internet from a shared IP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i need a tutorial how to run the game i really like the game but i don't know how to run it and i'm sure others are asking the same i would be very grateful thanks in advance i understand from this game but in the pc version muonline..

p.s
the video tutorial will be useful for everyone else
I need a video tutorial too. Please share video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would share if there was a video, I need a video on how to set up a virtual machine on a shared IP so that the virtual machine is available on the Internet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. Now I'm having a black screen after login. GM site and Login pages are working fine but when I try to login to play, I got a blackscreen. I tried on multiple browsers, chrome, edge and librewolf. Nothing work.
when you first ran the VM, did it ask you "did you move this machine or copied it" you need to click i moved it, otherwise its not gonna work. dont press i copied it, if you already did, delete the folder, extract the files from the zip file, and do it again but this time with i moved it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for everything here things are shared only for advanced people if you are a beginner don't write there is no point no one will help you you will be rejected like me.

p.s
if you like this game and want it just play it....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you first ran the VM, did it ask you "did you move this machine or copied it" you need to click i moved it, otherwise its not gonna work. dont press i copied it, if you already did, delete the folder, extract the files from the zip file, and do it again but this time with i moved it.
I did what you instructed but this time, i can't connect to 192.168.200.129 on port 22 via SecureCRT or via PuTTY. I'm trying to play this game offline/LAN/on the same PC, can you help me more? I appreciate you

Reaction score
I did what you instructed but this time, i can't connect to 192.168.200.129 on port 22 via SecureCRT or via PuTTY. I'm trying to play this game offline/LAN/on the same PC, can you help me more? I appreciate you
plz show us:
- VM settings
- vm Network settings on VMware/ESXi
- result of "ip a" in vM
- result "dir" in "/data" folder in VM

it's 1st step

Back