- Joined
- May 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
hello all
here is my concern I use Virtuos v19 + 4th Class for my server
and when I May 1st skill in action slot the cliend crach so I asked whether that vien of clien or directly in the source file ereur m nothing shows or look
sorry for my english google translation
hello all
I solved my problem
for those who have the problem when May 1 skill in action slot crach the customer it sufit master this in its theme folder I resolved it my concern
sorry for my english google translation
here is my concern I use Virtuos v19 + 4th Class for my server
and when I May 1st skill in action slot the cliend crach so I asked whether that vien of clien or directly in the source file ereur m nothing shows or look
sorry for my english google translation
hello all
I solved my problem
for those who have the problem when May 1 skill in action slot crach the customer it sufit master this in its theme folder I resolved it my concern
sorry for my english google translation
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Last edited:

