[Visual Basic] Mine first try to make an program.

I agree with username1
Lol, such a pity. No longer is writing a browser a hard method involivng parsing the html and all. Now it's the simplest
Code:
Browser1.Navigate textUrl.Text
 
Well if he can embed another program, he programs better than I do lol
I can't code anything from scratch except in java (pretty useless).

Good for you for putting for some effort, however little it may be lol
Just try not to pawn something off as your own work if you're just gonna do that...
 
FAIL
Be glad I don't bill you for ujsing my printer paper and ink, if you try and cancel print afetr clicking on it, it still says only 'Press okay to print'
And it's not a rtf editer. It's like notepad extended.
 
FAIL
Be glad I don't bill you for ujsing my printer paper and ink, if you try and cancel print afetr clicking on it, it still says only 'Press okay to print'
And it's not a rtf editer. It's like notepad extended.

Does the print function work? On mine comp i can't print with it.

Now working on an custom launcher with update function.
 
Back