• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Visual Studio Directories

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So yeah... i have literally no idea where to put this Thread so... since off-topic is to discuss "EVERYTHING" i guess im kinda in the right area.

So... in my Visual Studio i have my WarZ Include Directories but i wanted to edit my Metin2 Source that also has include directories.

My question is and remember this is a Global question! Not a WarZ / Metin2 question but Visual Studio!

If i add my include of WarZ + Metin2 directories in the same Visual Studio 2008 will i get any error? Will the includes get all messed up? This also goes to library directories.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand your question. Do you use different versions of Visual Studio for the 2 projects? Or do you try to merge the include directories? And if so, why would you want that?

If you'd merge the 2 include directories you'd have to merge duplicates anyway. This is a bad idea as they could be dependent of libraries and the same thing counts for libraries as well ofc...

Also: Learning by doing. Just try out what happens if you do what you want to and if you get errors you can make a more detailed post about it which will also help you receiving better answers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some tests, and research i found out that what i was thinking is impossible. But thanks!
If you could please close this.

Back