• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

VM Redmoon Server Started

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just got back into building a Redmoon server from the ground. Was digging in some old files and found all my left over server files and clients for RedMoon. Just Installed the server on a win7 pro 64bit virtual machine, server is running but only through wow64 odcb32 not directly through odcb(64bit), which is ALL GOOD!

Gonna build from the ground up but i have stuff that i worked on in the past (rewrote all items etc etc)

I dont even know if this forum is still a thing.

You can mostly ignore my old post pre this date as they are all outdated.
I now run win10 pro and not win7 32 bit.

I am just curious if there is any people around still? I could maybe help or send a basic 3.8 server + client + some tools to those who would wanna mess around too.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I'm interested in client modifications. I've studied data files as a hobby or created operator tools. I tried to add data and images of new items, but they failed and are staying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how to access the ico00000x.rle image using the data in the ico.lst file.

Take Protection as an example, (ico.lst)

[name] : it_x_089_i / [ID] : 1381 / [File] : 13 / [Index] : 81

-> icon00013_81.bmp (ico00013.rle)

I thought about the name form by myself, but it doesn't seem right.

name form : it_[Kind]_[Index]_[Type] / ex: it_x_089_i

0. it = item

1. Kind
ㄴ a [3]
ㄴ d [2]
ㄴ f [4]
ㄴ s [5]
ㄴ x [6]
ㄴ w [1]

2. Index : ?

3. Type
ㄴ s : shadow
ㄴ b : bottom
ㄴ i : inventory

I wonder how the above data is linked to the value of Protection in Item06.rmi.
I haven't converted the *.rmd file yet, is it related to this?

If anyone knows the above concept, please help me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few old files myself I can give out. Custom treasure code, rebirth pill, adjustable max level, skill editors and map editors etc..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi am here do u think u can send me the server files for 3.8 and instructions to set it up plz and ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
레드문은 아이템 추가하실려면 메세지파일도 수정하셔야한다고 알고 있습니다