• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Voyage Century Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Already saw a post on here about this game but the files contain viruses and are not even close to being complete, does anyone know if there is even some kind of emulator or at least some similar game?

lecsrox - Voyage Century Online - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for years for an emulator for this game. Would love to know if there's more information out there regarding it.

small bump for interest

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
You got voyage century and the other one it are 2 games but they are exactly the same lost the name of the other one but i remember there was someone building a emulator for it but it was never finished maybe when someone find it i can have a look

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm pretty interested in this game, if someone can make a private server....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm pretty interested in this game, if someone can make a private server....

If you can find those who put emulator ready, but now the old links still missing. That can be done by yourself.
I myself am looking for the emulator, but that all are silent and do not say anything, who have a stash.

Back