[VS22] FlyFF v19

Hello,

i have error after choose canal in log.

Idea to solve it ?

2025/ 3/16 21:46:14 SendPlayerList::Inventory : << IndexItem Grydus, 169

2025/ 3/16 21:46:14 Inventory = 0,2800,0,0,,3,0,-1,0,0,0,-322033766,0,0,0,0,0,0/1,2801,0,0,,1,0,-1,0,0,0,-1981991882,0,0,0,0,0,0/2,0,0,0,,0,0,-1,0,0,0,1215878883,0,0,0,0,0,0/6,502,0,0,,1,0,9000000,0,0,0,-818549536,0,0,0,0,0,-1/169,510,0,0,,1,0,4500000,0,0,0,505042330,0,0,0,0,0,-1/172,21,0,0,,1,0,7200000,0,0,0,-1944939863,0,0,0,0,0,-1/173,506,0,0,,1,0,5850000,0,0,0,-1119756572,0,0,0,0,0,-1/$
 
Do neuz in lodiL files really nogameguard once compile why not release

what is the different between release or nogameguard on neuz compile
thankyou for answering

also

why i dont saw channel selection after i login both user and pass is automatically in character

how to i apply again the channel selection
 
Last edited:
Before I continue, I would like to know if this file safe to release on public once am done doing
or it has like backdoor

Right now am current working using this files for past few month but last night,I wondered if this was safe or if I was wasting my time.

please answer me thankyou
 
Nothing is particularly unsafe about them as far as i can tell. You will ofc need to secure them yourself. I haven't found any backdoors. I have used them for a few projects. There were rumors but no one has come forward with any sort of proof. The original dev was shady asfk tho, so do with that info what you will.

You will ultimately have to make that call yourself. as with any files you choose to use.
 
Before I continue, I would like to know if this file safe to release on public once am done doing
or it has like backdoor

Right now am current working using this files for past few month but last night,I wondered if this was safe or if I was wasting my time.

please answer me thankyou
These files are neither better nor worse than others. As Elfyra mentioned, the differences between these files and others are minimal. In any case, they provide a “decent” foundation. As I’ve said multiple times, I’ve seen many servers launch with these files and never encounter any serious issues, despite their developers’ “limited” skills.
 
These files are neither better nor worse than others. As Elfyra mentioned, the differences between these files and others are minimal. In any case, they provide a “decent” foundation. As I’ve said multiple times, I’ve seen many servers launch with these files and never encounter any serious issues, despite their developers’ “limited” skills.
i see a slight difference from Zacks. to be honest, how can you be sure that a file upgraded from v15 to v19.4 will work perfectly? moreover, the person who upgraded this is Ketchups, who doesn’t have a very good reputation. most flyff files are v15, and if you want to be 100% confident in your file, i’d suggest starting with v15 files from Blouflash or .S0ulSellers.


or, if you don’t have enough knowledge, there are several trusted experts who can do the work for you.
 
I never claimed that it would work perfectly. I simply pointed out that it serves as a “decent” base. Admittedly, version v19 is neither fully nor properly integrated, but it still remains a solid foundation.
I have conducted extensive testing on these files and have not personally encountered any issues. The only difficulties came from the systems I had added myself, which I later fixed.
So yes, version v19 does contain incomplete integrations and certain partial fixes, but to this day, these files do not present any major known problems.
I repeat, I have absolutely nothing against nor in favor of Ketchup my opinion is purely neutral.
 
He has openly said several times he gives 0 f***s about the community. That alone speaks volumes on the quality you can expect from him when creating these.

There is a list actually of these issues that are EASILY replicable and have been reported by a number of people. I even reported them to him myself. Positioning, Timers, Siege, Player Data, Spec issues, Sound issues, Sfx issues, Skill issues, oh and the random asfk client crash. I was there helping him test them, some issues were fixed and released in later versions, but others still exist. He knows this. Sure you can just fix them, But why ignore the reports? Why call everyone liars every time something wrong with his bases is reported? Most of the people who are here have no idea how to fix these issues, and most of them don't arise until your server is public and populated enough for it to become a issue. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone recommending a different base they and others have found success with.

Besides, anyone who defends that scamming/reselling trash is just as bad if not worse than he is. How can you recommend his s**t knowing that? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
he doesn’t even have enough knowledge about upgrading to v19, he just copied and pasted. i once hired him to build a system for me, but he only copy-pasted it, and some parts didn’t even work. i will not trust this man’s work again. this is my personal opinion, and i emphasize that it is only my opinion.
 
Last edited:
1757090033040 - [VS22] FlyFF v19 - RaGEZONE Forums



does anyone try like this and how can it fix. stucking here
if account already exist it can play but if i create new or delete character this happen
no error for rebuilding and debuging
& no error log
 
He has openly said several times he gives 0 f***s about the community. That alone speaks volumes on the quality you can expect from him when creating these.

There is a list actually of these issues that are EASILY replicable and have been reported by a number of people. I even reported them to him myself. Positioning, Timers, Siege, Player Data, Spec issues, Sound issues, Sfx issues, Skill issues, oh and the random asfk client crash. I was there helping him test them, some issues were fixed and released in later versions, but others still exist. He knows this. Sure you can just fix them, But why ignore the reports? Why call everyone liars every time something wrong with his bases is reported? Most of the people who are here have no idea how to fix these issues, and most of them don't arise until your server is public and populated enough for it to become a issue. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone recommending a different base they and others have found success with.

Besides, anyone who defends that scamming/reselling trash is just as bad if not worse than he is. How can you recommend his s**t knowing that? :rolleyes:
Capture d’écran 2025-09-05 192057 - [VS22] FlyFF v19 - RaGEZONE Forums



Alright, but maybe you should reconsider your messages? They say a lot about your character…
 
Constantly defending that scammer says a lot about yours. None of the issues ARE major and are be fixable. But does not change the fact they exist and are labeled as clean and stable. Learn to read before starting your crap zackschup.
 
fad84227ed612ade286b51e69a61e0 - [VS22] FlyFF v19 - RaGEZONE Forums


Let's stop arguing with each other let's grow together.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back