[VS22] .S0ulSeller v15

FlyFF Enthusiast
Decennium
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
6,246
This is an updated and restructured copy of .S0ulSellers CLEAN v15.

If you need help, Try following this setup guide! ->Click Here<-

Tested On:
  • Visual Studio Community 2022
  • Sql Server 2019 Standard
  • Windows 10/11 Professional
Some Notes:
  • Changed Neuz "NoGG" config to "Release" (functionality remains the same)
  • Boost has been removed
  • ffl dump has been removed
  • Lua was upgraded to version 5.3.3
  • Unused projects within the source have been removed
  • Cursors are no longer loaded from the project
  • Changed output path to a more convenient folder structure. ("Output" Folder is no more. New Output is "Source/bin/[...]"
  • Adapted paths in "Copy Files.bat" to the new output structure.
  • Deleted file individualized compiling options so it doesn't overwrite the project config
  • Deleted many many unused files from the source directories such as *.log files or old project files.
  • Common file with EZ settings.
Download:
 
Last edited:
That's awesome bro, are you going to make V18 and V19?
why you relying to him? learn how to it'll be benefit you anyways. nothing bad at trying something and destroying the files -- you can start from the scratch again
 
why you relying to him? learn how to it'll be benefit you anyways. nothing bad at trying something and destroying the files -- you can start from the scratch again
I've started working on and upgrading things by myself now.
But I was just asking about V18 and V19 because I saw that they had mentioned something about it before.
 
Last edited:
I might release a gold version for the ones who prefer it over the classic interface, But wont be anytime soon as i have my own projects i'm working on.

And tbh, all file sets released are just v15 with added features. There is no complete v16 - v20 official source. Only v15, and v21.
 
For some reason the Find Entire Solution aint working for me but on another source it is working.
 
help me sir.. why i cant find resclient?? i follow all the instruction but when copy paste from resclient.. there no resclient in folder
from v15 data base
 
:其中::其中::其中::其中:
 
help me this please
 

Attachments

  • error - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums
    error.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 85
Is this related to this specific source? Cause what i uploaded didnt have this issue.

Anyways, add #include <algorithm> to the top of the file giving the error.

help me sir.. why i cant find resclient?? i follow all the instruction but when copy paste from resclient.. there no resclient in folder
from v15 data base
Merge places the datasubs into the client folder automatically. If you would rather them go into resclient then change the resource.txt to reflect that.
 
Last edited:
Is this related to this specific source? Cause what i uploaded didnt have this issue.

Anyways, add #include <algorithm> to the top of the file giving the error.


Merge places the datasubs into the client folder automatically. If you would rather them go into resclient then change the resource.txt to reflect that.
is there any tutorial for edting the items effect sir?? and applying new content
 
Link updated.

Changes: Compiler Issues resolved, Useless errors inside client and server were removed.
Thankyou very much ! now the find entire solution is working and no more errors in compiler, client and server. :D
 
help me sir.. why i cant find resclient?? i follow all the instruction but when copy paste from resclient.. there no resclient in folder
from v15 data base
you make a folder and rename it Resclient
 
I'm having trouble logging in to the character after adding 168 slots to the Soulseller Source inventory. Additionally, each time I create a new account and character, I get no gear and all of the clothes are undressed.

After converting 42 to 168 inventory, my search indicates that I also need to add something my SQL. Could you possibly help me? I'm having trouble understanding the SQL match.
 
I'm having trouble logging in to the character after adding 168 slots to the Soulseller Source inventory. Additionally, each time I create a new account and character, I get no gear and all of the clothes are undressed.

After converting 42 to 168 inventory, my search indicates that I also need to add something my SQL. Could you possibly help me? I'm having trouble understanding the SQL match.
I'd suggest you delete the files you did mess with and redownload this release and the 168, then start fresh from there. You did either miss something important or messed somewhere up.
Start by comparing the files of the 168 and the ones present in this, with the tool called "Win Merge", it's an essential tool to do such things.

(You can imagine this like a clockwork, if one thing isnt done properly, the whole thing wont work)
 
Last edited:
I'd suggest you delete the files you did mess with and redownload this release and the 168, then start fresh from there. You did either miss something important or messed somewhere up.
Start by comparing the files of the 168 and the ones present in this, with the tool called "Win Merge", it's an essential tool to do such things.
Once you have done them, you use the database script, that is added of the 168, not this clean v15 one - really important.

If you follow those steps and do them properly, it should work without an issue. I've just done the same steps and confirmed the functionality.

(You can imagine this like a clockwork, if one thing isnt done properly, the whole thing wont work)
This could work but It really depends on what else has been done to that DB (since some things can cause unintended issues). I'd still suggest compare the databases.

Example being, Ketchups DB's are edited beyond v15, and rankings have been removed. So doing this would cause errors with ranking db not being found and other things that wont match with souls files. and vice versa, you don't know what soul has changed in his that would need to be transferred to the new DB

1751660898257 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums


These are the changes you need to make with your inventory_tbl. There are changes in BASE_VALUE_TBL also, and in programmability -> stored procedures -> character_str as well.

Not saying Noco way wont work, It prob will, Just saying be careful using different databases then the ones intended for the files or you may have an even bigger headache later.
 
I got error like but both source and sql i successfully added and after i create i got error "error_20250707" it say \Source\_Database\DbManagerFun.cpp, 870
when i look it this line 870 "VERIFYSTRING_RETURN(szPet, szPlayerName);" i dont get it

do i get wrong on my sql or source



1751878789860 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums
1751878913484 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums


I got error like but both source and sql i successfully added and after i create i got error "error_20250707" it say \Source\_Database\DbManagerFun.cpp, 870
when i look it this line 870 "VERIFYSTRING_RETURN(szPet, szPlayerName);" i dont get it





1751878789860 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums
1751878913484 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums
1751879653170 - [VS22] .S0ulSeller v15 - RaGEZONE Forums



i try to cancel "VERIFYSTRING_RETURN(szPet, szPlayerName);

and now i got on game and 168 slot successfull work

do this affect in the future
 
Last edited:
Back