Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vsro FGW D11 talisman drop rates query.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone! =)

i've joined ragezone to make some [HELP]Threads and people here helped me.. so i'm here today to help some of people who don't know how to change the D11 FGW talisman drop rates..

here is the Query..
Code:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]

UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '1.65' where DropRatio = '0.11'
UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '0.825' where DropRatio = '0.055'

This Query will change your drop rates to 15x

Explanation

if you want to make it 10x for example, do like the following..
Code:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]

UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '1.65' where DropRatio = '1.1'
UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '0.825' where DropRatio = '0.55'

What we did there to make it 10x?

I simply opened the calculator and
1-( 0.11*10 = 1.1 )
2-( 0.055*10 = 0.55 )

i guess it's so clear.

Wish i helped you guys. :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. everyone can use his own droprates.. i'm actually using 15x and i tested it in 2* fgw.. i got about 4 talismans from 3 boxes.. if u want to make it a little easier than normal then u can use 5x.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]

UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '0.55' where DropRatio = '0.11'
UPDATE _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop set DropRatio = '0.275' where DropRatio = '0.055'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change rate for D10 FGW? Same query or?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
my server D14 Cap 140 No Drop FGW With Char 140 Lv But Drop With Char 110 Lv How Can Drop With Char Lv 140

Back