Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

w00 lucky me!

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
Ordered 1mb connection a week ago, and last nite I was talkin to hulkster over mic when I got disconnected and I was like wtf... so I tried to re-connect and was a success well a double success, a little msg came up saying "Now connectec 1.1mb" I was like...... YAY!!!! now I can get The Sims 2, so i went to my sources (on the net) and started dloading it, and went to slip, when I woke up just now, I went to check the Mail and my long-awaited USB 2.0 Flash Stick was there... w000000000!!!

so erm, what connection have you guys got?

Reaction score
1.5 MB heheehewhehehehhehehh i pay 150 שקל a month, witch divided by five is equal to one dollar, so i pay 30$ a month ^_^

Ps upload is 128, that wont change till 2.5MB, witch i will have sooooon

Reaction score
psHSHSHSH wow upload speed!!! double you tee eff is that possible with a 1mb connection? is there such a sale where u live? lucky!!! i can hardly imagine the sales they have for 2.5MB i ber there is 750KB upload speed with that. U r 1 lucky man!!! upload speed is more inportant to me then download. i'd agree to a 56k download speed for a 2.5MB upload speed.

Reaction score
RsX said:
why u paying so much for small connectons (u pay more then me for less speed then me)

dont forget it depends on who your isp is and where u live

my friend pays $50 a month for a 720k dsl connection from AOL
while i pay $45 for a month for a 3mb cable connection form comcast

NoPeace - out

Back