Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
I think he meant : Have a nice time/night/day/evening/morning.
People from all over the world are on this forum.
Not everyone is in our timezone.
Btw,
You guys deserve a break.
 
We're sorry we didn't meet the deadline, and we doubt waffles will be released any time in the near future. We'll try and finish it by Christmas. Josh and I are really busy with private matters and just can't find the time to develop anything just yet.

Thanks for understanding.
 
We're sorry we didn't meet the deadline, and we doubt waffles will be released any time in the near future. We'll try and finish it by Christmas. Josh and I are really busy with private matters and just can't find the time to develop anything just yet.

Thanks for understanding.

Well Ok, Christmas is close enough o.o
 
Wait, what?

Like you said that you wouldn't be able to tell if it was the same CMS, and I am saying that all the good ones (not like semi good.. GOOD type good) can be told if they are the same or not. :) Kinda like how you can still tell the the morphine story website is still cype (not just the ?cype= part)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back