- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 0
Then why don't you go get a life ;D
loledIf I was as smart as you and I worked like you, I could have coded a working forum, skins, and all that much better then vBulletin.
Not cause i'm good, cause I'm that bored
I used Photoshop CS3 for cype, but I use CS4 now.
It's possible to create everything in CS3 that is new in CS4 so
it technically doesn't matter which photoshop version you use and
by using a newer one wouldn't make your designing skills any better. There are hundreds of excellent designers that still use CS2. Just thought i would throw that out there. I'm just sayin~
Anyways good luck on project if it's still being continued.
loled
im just wondering what new functions ill see to do the same thing as other ways.