Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

walking bug long range weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how can i fix this....

on ym screen they are teleporting, at my friends screen its not...

1st he is walking using long range weapon like bow cannon or gun even bow gun... as long as it is long range... then if he just walk... clicking to the terrain it walks.. but if he targets me at pvp or any pvp map he suddenly teleports... close to me like this one...

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELfrhiotV6E[/nomedia]

im in a CG even with or without CG it is still like that way.....

hope this has a fix.. thank you....

im using evo - rose
client v237

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
what server files lolz :p

your problem is nice hehehe :p

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maxxon gave you the correct answer I think (osrose forums)
Since it only happens with targetting a long range weapon then it has to be some kind of mix up with position->current and position->destiny (where you are going)
These values get updated pretty regularly when you are moving and i think in present osrose version, the tatget position does not track the movement of the target but rather it still moves you to the place where the target used to be. This confuses the system sometimes and can result in a teleport effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back