• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Wallpaper][HD] Alien Desert Warrior

Reaction score
Mucski - [Wallpaper][HD] Alien Desert Warrior - RaGEZONE Forums

Improved version

Original file

mucski on deviantART

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Neh, but copy/pasting and a bit of darkening and i could make that thread myself.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Work on the brightness and contrast, the colors and the depth.

Work on the realism of the piece. Work on the lighting, too.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ok so my advice

1:
the shadows seem abit off there well its shold be like half ore more shadowed frome that light source .

2:
the light source can't reach that place so it's kinda making the lighting bad

3:
and that scepter fore my eyes sems at the same level as the shadowed leg and thats not right try bluring ore changing the lighting so u cand add some dark colors on the bg under it :D

hope these help u :p

Reaction score
hope these help u :p

Of course they help me. What people don't know , is when you create it , and look too much at the renders , you don't really realize tiny mistakes such as those , but yet they still visible. Unless you take a pause and continue the work the next day , criticizing , and advising always help.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The second one is awesome ^^
The alien seems a bit too dark, maybe brighten him up a bit without letting the lightning feeling go off, because the shadow in the rocks on the right (I mean on the rocks themselves) should be darker than the shadow of the alien (Again, the alien himself) because it looks like the rocks are more on the back than the alien... Maybe dodge tool on the alien or burn too on the rocks idk.
Still pretty good thing mate good job and hope this helps a bit

Back