Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Want Part V MainServer.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want MainServer.exe of Part V File i have all files but my Mainserver.exe is Corrupted I think :(

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me also have all set of file only main sever.exe need give me also

@work
Reaction score
me also have all set of file only main sever.exe need give me also
hi,DivyangBhai i am also finding that actually i need whole Part V a3server Folder with client side satting can u giv me PLZ i know u are not bad that forbad me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,DivyangBhai i am also finding that actually i need whole Part V a3server Folder with client side satting can u giv me PLZ i know u are not bad that forbad me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it not work with 205 mainsrver.exe i m make some mistake with some port and gate when i free with my other work i will try to fix.

@work
Reaction score
I want MainServer.exe of Part V File i have all files but my Mainserver.exe is Corrupted I think :(

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP
Hi man can you giv that All files that you have written i need that part V all files and after that i will upload mainserver's idea to fix plZ :8:

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP
Hi Bro ,
I need that All Part V files plZ send me thta at onyourrisk@rediff.com need aurgent then i will send the idea to mainserver.exe plZ needed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also want Epi V Server files....i cant search on RageZone....please send me the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back