Want Part V MainServer.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want MainServer.exe of Part V File i have all files but my Mainserver.exe is Corrupted I think

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP

me also have all set of file only main sever.exe need give me also

me also have all set of file only main sever.exe need give me also
hi,DivyangBhai i am also finding that actually i need whole Part V a3server Folder with client side satting can u giv me PLZ i know u are not bad that forbad me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi,DivyangBhai i am also finding that actually i need whole Part V a3server Folder with client side satting can u giv me PLZ i know u are not bad that forbad me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it not work with 205 mainsrver.exe i m make some mistake with some port and gate when i free with my other work i will try to fix.

I want MainServer.exe of Part V File i have all files but my Mainserver.exe is Corrupted I think

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP
Hi man can you giv that All files that you have written i need that part V all files and after that i will upload mainserver's idea to fix plZ :8:

Can any one Give Me?

Plz Give Me reply ASAP
Hi Bro ,
I need that All Part V files plZ send me thta at onyourrisk@rediff.com need aurgent then i will send the idea to mainserver.exe plZ needed!

Last edited by a moderator:
i also want Epi V Server files....i cant search on RageZone....please send me the link

Status
Not open for further replies.