Wanted

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
5,865
Reaction score
5,262
I went to see it at the local ODEON cinema last night, it was a great movie. Complete violence and bloodshed :3 Anyone else seen it yet?
 
man i cant wait to see that, may go tommorow.
 
In here you need to be 17 older to see rated R movies. I saw the trailer, it was awesome, Angelina is totally HOTTTT!!!! Can't wait to see this movie alone! (my sis always see movies with me =/ )
 
In here you need to be 17 older to see rated R movies. I saw the trailer, it was awesome, Angelina is totally HOTTTT!!!! Can't wait to see this movie alone! (my sis always see movies with me =/ )

Yeah but in the movie, she looks so skinny she would probably fall through a crack in the floor...

Lol was that good takes the words out of your mouth :P

Yes, I guess so :tongue:
 
:)
i want to see it badly.
i thought the commerical looked amazing !
but here in canada we take years to get movies !
 

Lmao Wall-E...that movie has no real dialogue in it for like the first 50minutes.
But I liked it nonetheless...was pretty cool, Wall-E is a badass.

Wanted was pretty sick, good twist...
I hated the bullet curving though...was retarded, and I really expected his first bullet curve to be messy, but noooo...
 
Back