Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

War Inc and WarZ ( 01/06/2013 ) SCO converted

Nobody
Reaction score
After entering case against mega I thought I would take a long recovered my account, all the old links will be reactivated (not sure how long it will take gave me within 48 hrs), so just whait....

i reuploaded both the data and war inc files, you will find my links on the first page about half way down.
Tanks for help :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It may help to make a torrent file of the patches as well. It can spread alot faster that way without restrictions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is war inc sco? i got svb and are interested in weapon sco, if i get them i can easely get all the weapons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone has the SCO files from WarInc?

Nobody
Reaction score
someone has the SCO files from WarInc?
What u can make:
Download War Inc, copy all folders to your Studio folder, run RSBuild, RSBuild will create the SCO files.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What u can make:
Download War Inc, copy all folders to your Studio folder, run RSBuild, RSBuild will create the SCO files.....
Yeah, thanks! I already found the solution browsing the forum ;)
I edited some things in RSBuild Solution and now it's working like a charm. ;D
Thanks!! ;D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone reupload please? Or can provide me the RSBuild.exe for converting the scb?

Back