• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private [Warning] XZNetworks Scams & Untrusted [Warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your information was given to me by your cousin just like you gave me HIS information. Andrew's checked logs many of times on WHMCS and couldn't find anything of me viewing your profile. Matter of fact, your profile is inactive. I have limited rights in what I can view and what I can't view, as technical support. This isn't about your stupidity and Bren & Muscab owning your hotel. This is about someone making false accusations (along with you) on XZ Networks. Now take yourself back to your own hotel and stop posting boring crap!

Even more shenanigans. Find out where we offered Akeem for your IP and show me?

PS: Ralph is moving away from Xezza. ;) Haha

You're cute, I'm surprised you still get customers the way you act on like a child.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You're cute, I'm surprised you still get customers the way you act on like a child.

> Forum name is Loser9001.
> Just registered today to type this.
> Probably came from Xezza.
> Tells me I act like a child.

Oh, the irony!

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude XZ doesn't scam. I've had at least 5-6+ VPS's with them, I have had no problems. The support is great and is around 24 hours 7 days a week.
Everybody else in this retro community is trying to set up some sort of network to make extra cash (selling VPS's & Proxies) yet they have no experience with sales, so when something goes wrong with their servers they don't have a Ducking clue what to do (Just like Xezza's data wipe). Before you say XZ is poop, Andrew has had 4-5 years working with this sort of stuff & the support is great no matter what, unlike most of the people who are reselling and have over 48-72 hours of downtime a week, in other hands XZ has had 99.9% up-time, here is your proof:

Now sit the duck down kids and go check the other statuses with the re-sellers and look at their up-time, it's not what they say it is, eh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
> Forum name is Loser9001.
> Just registered today to type this.
> Probably came from Xezza.
> Tells me I act like a child.

Oh, the irony!

I'm not even joking but I've do not even have the slightest clue what "Xezza" is. It sounds like a private server, I could be wrong. De-repping a newly registered person won't make your reputation any higher.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not even joking but I've do not even have the slightest clue what "Xezza" is. It sounds like a private server, I could be wrong. De-repping a newly registered person won't make your reputation any higher.

It's a poop hosting company that's actually proven to be retro based.

XZ's network status:

Reactions: PSK
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a poop hosting company that's actually proven to be retro based.

XZ's network status:

Okay - was it really necessary to de-rep me?

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dude you're a new user with the name Loser9001 and have 2 posts. It's obvious you've registered a account just to talk poop and be anonymous to the community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude you're a new user with the name Loser9001 and have 2 posts. It's obvious you've registered a account just to talk poop and be anonymous to the community.

That's so cute, no I came here to learn how to create my own game and I saw this thread in the new posts and quickly skimmed through it. Bow comes across as staff member in relation to this "XZ" place.

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's so cute, no I came here to learn how to create my own game and I saw this thread in the new posts and quickly skimmed through it. Bow comes across as staff member in relation to this "XZ" place.

That's the worst shenanigans I've heard in my life. If you're going to lie.... please make it believable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's the worst shenanigans I've heard in my life. If you're going to lie.... please make it believable.

Suit yourself. I'm totally legit. I've subscribed to this thread.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You came on to attempt to talk poop to me.

Reactions: PSK
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude this service is hosted by "habbo" children.

If you want a main distributor for ddos protected servers then go to ( USA )
OVH.com for ( Europe )
Voxility ( Romania )

Just setup a proxy server on your own.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dude this service is hosted by "habbo" children.

If you want a main distributor for ddos protected servers then go to ( USA )
OVH.com for ( Europe )
Voxility ( Romania )

Just setup a proxy server on your own.

Didn't know 20+ year old's are classified as "children." I didn't know "children" can register a company and legally claim taxes on their sales. Oh right, they can't!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Warning] XZNetworks Scams & Untrusted [Warning]

Nevermind have fun with your overated ex­pen­siv poop :p

Nevermind have fun with your overated ex­pen­siv poop :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why does this thread annoy me so much?
Because it is pointless. It's some kid bitching at Tyler and Tyler proving everything everyone is saying wrong.
Get over it everyone. This entire thread topic is shenanigans.
BY LAW AND CONTRACT, Tyler can't even give out personal information that he HAS the privileges to see so I don't think he would get himself in trouble or lose his position on XZ over some pety Habbo Retro poop. Let's just all calm down, and can someone throw out some infractions and close this god damn annoying butt thread?

Thank you.

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why does this thread annoy me so much?
Because it is pointless. It's some kid bitching at Tyler and Tyler proving everything everyone is saying wrong.
Get over it everyone. This entire thread topic is shenanigans.
BY LAW AND CONTRACT, Tyler can't even give out personal information that he HAS the privileges to see so I don't think he would get himself in trouble or lose his position on XZ over some pety Habbo Retro poop. Let's just all calm down, and can someone throw out some infractions and close this god damn annoying butt thread?

Thank you.

Thank you! :)

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
... this isn't even in the right section...

Mods! Mods!

Reaction score
As far as my views on this thread, the OP is disgruntled because he used up his bandwidth allowance and is now attempting to slander my company because of it.

I've given him multiple attempts to buy additional bandwidth for $5, however he simply won't.

Not sure what else to say on the matter - this whole thread is completely blown out of proportion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use xz networks... The best hosting company I've been with... haven't had a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back