• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

warp move

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello RZ? anyone can help me? example i want to warp on Arena Map ID:6 Coor is 62 119 where can i edit? Thanks a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello RZ? anyone can help me? example i want to warp on Arena Map ID:6 Coor is 62 119 where can i edit? Thanks a lot.

goto MuServer/Data/Move Edit Gate.txt and Move.txt

example
50 0 6 62 119 62 119 0 0 0 400 * * 0

1 "Arena" 2000 50 400 * * 0 50

Enjoy:)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
depends what file u use for the location, but its as JamesDev said, only in gate.txt
find map number and search for 6
the nfind coordinates which look the right of the current location in arena warp, and change them, restart gameserver or a option for move/warps/gates. and have fun like JamesDev said =)

Upvote 0
Back