WarPed TagWaLl

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
I'm lazy to post all my signatures so I just use this.

Yeah I use a ton of tutorials but I also do a lot of abstract mess around stuff.

I fail at vector in general and at text too.

So,
cnc and all that shiz.
=3

C e r o - WarPed TagWaLl - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Osiris, GameMaster, Galeforce.
You must change names a lot... or something like that.

Anyways, Rediculous range in skill, Several are oversharpened (Adidas #1, and GoW as example). Some very nice Colour choices in many of them. Soldied and De Blob.. Holy **** bright.

I'd like to see new stuffs by ya tho
 
Osiris, GameMaster, Galeforce.
You must change names a lot... or something like that.

Anyways, Rediculous range in skill, Several are oversharpened (Adidas #1, and GoW as example). Some very nice Colour choices in many of them. Soldied and De Blob.. Holy **** bright.

I'd like to see new stuffs by ya tho

GameMaster: A title in-game on GunZ for moderators.

As for all the names, I do a million requests on other sites and some of the outcomes I really like, so I just use those.

The DeBlob sig was made by me and rendered by me.
It was fun to work with as I really liked the render as it isn't common. I then messed around.

Thanks for the Cnc.

:ott1:
 
Last edited:
The adidas, nike tags look great! As for the others, the text needs to be taken off. It ruins everything, it just doesn't look good.. You gotta work on it.

kiu
 
your signatures are really good. 10/10 for me :)
can you make me a signature of the first one (addidas) ?
 
Back