• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Warrock Server Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I would like that someone could help me, I made a warrock server, the login works but when the server list appears, I don't see any server, it doesn't appear... I was working on it for maybe 25 hours non stop.... I don't know what to do anymore, firewall disabled, server and client in the same machine trying to connect in localhost...

Thank you guys.

I hope you can help me :)

**EDIT**

Private Use: Non Commercial, No $$$.

Reason to Create the Server: To remember the Chapter 2 and G1 Times with my teammates.

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The server list should appear in the list even if the server isn't 'runnig'.
Make sure the server list packet is correct. Can you send me the source of that file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, right now! :D Thank you so much to help me, I really appreciate it :)

Files:

My Server Files:

Virustotal:

-------------------Client---------------------------

I use EngineWar Client with the WRIPChanger Warrock.exe, the game loads perfectly.

I needed to put on Warrock.exe exec parameters "C:\Users\Warrock\Desktop\Clients\Enginewar\system\WarRock.exe 0 0 ENG"

Because I was getting a Parameta Error after launching Warrock.exe

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The Legendwar files are compiled and prety useless because they contain incomplete packet structures; I recommend using tweeks release. You need a server that is open-source because most of the servers are in-complete or unstable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you pass me the right files please? 2 days ago I was searching them and mega was deleting those ones. Thanks Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back