Newbie Spellweaver
Runner-up #5
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Hello everyone,


Someone shared these files a short while ago and then deleted them to set up a server where they could sell diamonds for real money. I think these contain game files obtained through reverse engineering; there’s no backend, but there is a database file. I’m sharing them in case someone can further develop them. If you can develop this project, we might end up with a working version that we can all use.

-



btw the person who shared these files earlier but didn’t share the backend code has now written the necessary backend code and is getting ready to launch their own P2W server :D

The images below are proof that the files work

image1 - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

image2 - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

image3 - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

image5 - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

image6 - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
 
bro client inside in the server file archive?
This archive belongs to me; it doesn't contain any server files—just a basic replay server that serves no real purpose. It is only natural for this person and their team to try to smear me, given that I banned them from the server. There is nothing noteworthy in the archive, but feel free to download it if you wish—it's up to you.
 
Thanks for sharing; upon reviewing the files, I found that they only work in browsers that support older versions of Adobe Flash Player. Unfortunately, since modern browsers do not support this, I cannot use them. My advice to anyone planning to work on this is to use a Windows VDS.
 
Thanks for sharing; upon reviewing the files, I found that they only work in browsers that support older versions of Adobe Flash Player. Unfortunately, since modern browsers do not support this, I cannot use them. My advice to anyone planning to work on this is to use a Windows VDS.
Can we run this on a Flash browser. Problem is, if these files can't run the game, does anyone have the real working files so we can playtest it?
 
Can we run this on a Flash browser. Problem is, if these files can't run the game, does anyone have the real working files so we can playtest it?

I will try to make some adjustments to it; if I manage to get it into a fully working state, I will share it in this thread. I will also include it in a way that works with a Flash Player-supporting browser.
 
This archive belongs to me; it doesn't contain any server files—just a basic replay server that serves no real purpose. It is only natural for this person and their team to try to smear me, given that I banned them from the server. There is nothing noteworthy in the archive, but feel free to download it if you wish—it's up to you.
If there’s nothing worth mentioning, why did you post this on the forum, and why did you delete the thread when people started asking questions?

If there’s nothing worth mentioning, there’s no need for you to come here and post. Why don’t you explain that you’re trying to set up a P2W server with these files?

Elarionis_Online_Elmas_Fiyatlar - Wartune / Legend Online Reborn Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums


Bunu Flash tarayıcıda çalıştırabilir miyiz? Sorun şu ki, bu dosyalar oyunu çalıştıramazsa, test edebilmemiz için gerçek çalışan dosyalara sahip olan var mı?
You can use the Cef Flash Player

 
Last edited:
If there’s nothing worth mentioning, why did you post this on the forum, and why did you delete the thread when people started asking questions?

If there’s nothing worth mentioning, there’s no need for you to come here and post. Why don’t you explain that you’re trying to set up a P2W server with these files?

View attachment 311818


You can use the Cef Flash Player

You’re the one who got banned for swearing, so don’t embarrass yourself here. Besides, the 20,000-diamond pack is equivalent to $10, whereas it costs $100 on the official server :D. The files you shared belong to an old, non-functional replay server; the reason I deleted the thread was that it had turned into a place for advertising, since I wasn't going to share the files anyway. Also, the photos you posted were taken from my development channel on Discord and have nothing to do with the files in this link.
 
You’re the one who got banned for swearing, so don’t embarrass yourself here. Besides, the 20,000-diamond pack is equivalent to $10, whereas it costs $100 on the official server :D. The files you shared belong to an old, non-functional replay server; the reason I deleted the thread was that it had turned into a place for advertising, since I wasn't going to share the files anyway. Also, the photos you posted were taken from my development channel on Discord and have nothing to do with the files in this link.
Please don’t bring up topics unrelated to the forum. Just because you’re selling diamonds cheaper than on the official server doesn’t mean you’re right. I think you haven’t quite understood the purpose of the forum :D . I’ll say it again: If the files are useless, why does that bother you, and why do you keep coming back to this topic and posting messages?
 
Please don’t bring up topics unrelated to the forum. Just because you’re selling diamonds cheaper than on the official server doesn’t mean you’re right. I think you haven’t quite understood the purpose of the forum :D . I’ll say it again: If the files are useless, why does that bother you, and why do you keep coming back to this topic and posting messages?
Hahaha, nothing bothers me; I just pointed out that it wouldn't work. Everyone is free to do as they please—if you can pull it off, go ahead and launch your own server; I'll be watching with interest
 
Hahaha, nothing bothers me; I just pointed out that it wouldn't work. Everyone is free to do as they please—if you can pull it off, go ahead and launch your own server; I'll be watching with interest
Yes, if we can pull it off, everyone will be able to set up their own server—one that isn't p2w :)
 
Yes, if we can pull it off, everyone will be able to set up their own server—one that isn't p2w :)
You spent 20 days hanging out and playing on the beta server, so you know full well that isn't the case; you can badmouth it all you want, but it won't get you anywhere. I hope you succeed and launch a free server for everyone—you ended up here because you got banned, and while you're acting this way now, it’s entirely your own fault :D
 
You spent 20 days hanging out and playing on the beta server, so you know full well that isn't the case; you can badmouth it all you want, but it won't get you anywhere. I hope you succeed and launch a free server for everyone—you ended up here because you got banned, and while you're acting this way now, it’s entirely your own fault :D
I think the problem is that you first shared the files on the forum, then—thinking you could make money from them—deleted the thread and tried to set up a P2W PvP server like the official one. Please stop bringing this up—you’re derailing the discussion. :D
 
I think the problem is that you first shared the files on the forum, then—thinking you could make money from them—deleted the thread and tried to set up a P2W PvP server like the official one. Please stop bringing this up—you’re derailing the discussion. :D
Your brain must have melted; fortunately, all the player logs and the Discord messages where you begged for items are still on record. If you can actually launch a server using the useless files I shared, then we’ll see. I’m done with you now—I have nothing to do with you anymore. If you beg, though, maybe I’ll show some mercy and lift your ban bye
 
This file was downloaded before the owner deleted the thread. I hope it is useful to someone.
 
Back