Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warz.exe - Error VMProtectSDK32.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The file is found inside the bin.7z file located under Release section posted and shared kindly by Vusion.
If you've already downloaded this file (which I'm assuming you have) you'll find that inside the bin folder of bin.7z is the file your missing and you are advised to validate that your not missing other files. Since this particular file would had been available upon extracting the files initially.
Cheers

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The file is found inside the bin.7z file located under Release section posted and shared kindly by Vusion.
If you've already downloaded this file (which I'm assuming you have) you'll find that inside the bin folder of bin.7z is the file your missing and you are advised to validate that your not missing other files. Since this particular file would had been available upon extracting the files initially.
Cheers

Tried to copy the file over erlier but the exe just made another error..
Seem to me im misson alot of files.. So i downloaded Ultraporings bin and dll and copied all the dll's.
Working now...

The RSbuild config file is then wrong to, so i am going to look over this so the files get included :)

Thx alot :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back