Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WarZ started war on DeadZ & Ragezone.com O.o :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys we didnt notice that we have received some emails from Mr.Frederic Chesnais,
Mr.Sergey Titov saying something about getting access in the publisher servers and we are publishing something illegal in RAGEZONE.COM and PLAYDEADZ.COM actually they made my day xD we are not the owners of ragezone.com LOL and ( we are started to get very heavy ddos 2 weeks ago on playdeadz.com ) here is the emails :D:

MeGaMaX - WarZ started war on DeadZ & Ragezone.com O.o :| - RaGEZONE Forums

I like his browser LOOOOL

Sincerely, MeGaMaX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry about them =p The $18 I'm spending on a azura subscription on thursday will offer more enjoyment than WarZ has in its full state

Nobody
Reaction score
hahah they say about ragezone Brasil ( when u publish the DeadZ here on Ragezone.com they redirected to it one ragezonebrasil to get keys to play ) because this they tell u are the owner of Ragezone.....

i cant post the link so, i have it and i can prove they talk about Ragezone Brasil!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and thats a pretty girly browser for a dude xD maybe he's a fan of butterfly garden or something :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about them =p The $18 I'm spending on a azura subscription on thursday will offer more enjoyment than WarZ has in its full state
Its not 18$ its £18 lolz. Anywayz everyone does these sort of emails. vBulletin did it to me for using a Nulled vBulletin software i ignored them and they didnt do anything. Dont worry about this.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Niiiice. First they close InfectedZ, now they want to close RaGEZone too :p

Reaction score
hahah they say about ragezone Brasil ( when u publish the DeadZ here on Ragezone.com they redirected to it one ragezonebrasil to get keys to play ) because this they tell u are the owner of Ragezone.....

i cant post the link so, i have it and i can prove they talk about Ragezone Brasil!

You are wrong because they meant DeadZ and Ragezone.com in the attached mental pdf
d9cXt4B - WarZ started war on DeadZ & Ragezone.com O.o :| - RaGEZONE Forums

and thats a pretty girly browser for a dude xD maybe he's a fan of butterfly garden or something :thumbup:
ROFL xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are wrong because they meant DeadZ and Ragezone.com in the attached mental pdf
d9cXt4B - WarZ started war on DeadZ & Ragezone.com O.o :| - RaGEZONE Forums

ROFL xD

Oh and is that you megamax? if so its debug xD =p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your stealing their intellectual property they have every right to close down DeadZ and any websites that host this information it's pretty much piracy.

f793
Reaction score
Your stealing their intellectual property they have every right to close down DeadZ and any websites that host this information it's pretty much piracy.
Looks like this guy is Sergey, if anyone can send me this guy's IP I can locate him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back