Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Found out about this game last year, been excited to see more about this game for ages.

Look's like I'm going to be causing havoc with the traffic. :blush:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
That game will probally get old in a month
you never play a game for its graphics, unless your not a true gamer.

The game isn't all about the "Graphics" if you saw the Playstation 4 presentation, you would of seen the kind of things you can do on the game. :closedeyes:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw this on the live stream, love at first site lol

Reactions: Jax
Reaction score
I can't really comment on the story can I? It's a 5 minute video what could be a side mission? The only thing noticeable is the vast improvement on the graphics
I still would rather like to see playstation spending less time on graphics and presentation but improve the quality of the game's playability and story.

Reaction score
That game will probally get old in a month
you never play a game for its graphics, unless your not a true gamer.
No... That's not true at all.
I still would rather like to see playstation spending less time on graphics and presentation but improve the quality of the game's playability and story.

Well they didn't go into the actual storyline of Watch Dogs, did they? The gameplay & playstyle looked pretty intense, incorporating physics which would be difficult to do on current gen consoles. Sure the graphics look better, but what EXACTLY were you expecting? For them to get worse?

Your criticism is idiotic and pedantic, you're criticizing them for things they did which they would OBVIOUSLY do, and you're criticizing them for things you don't even know are true or not you're just basing it off a short clip you saw. Xbox fanboy alert.

Reaction score
No... That's not true at all.

Well they didn't go into the actual storyline of Watch Dogs, did they? The gameplay & playstyle looked pretty intense, incorporating physics which would be difficult to do on current gen consoles. Sure the graphics look better, but what EXACTLY were you expecting? For them to get worse?

Your criticism is idiotic and pedantic, you're criticizing them for things they did which they would OBVIOUSLY do, and you're criticizing them for things you don't even know are true or not you're just basing it off a short clip you saw. Xbox fanboy alert.

Let me just dissaprove your whole paragraph you typed raging at me for having an un-liked opinion .

"I still would rather like to see playstation spending less time on graphics and presentation but improve the quality of the game's playability and story."
^ that means in general idiot

Playstation has made games in the bast before just flaunting graphics instead of offering core gameplay.

And then you rage on me or making assumptions off a 5 minute clip and then you make your own assumption becuase I made two posts saying I'm an xbox fanboy.

I hate Xbox. The community is poop, and microsoft is just finding more ways to make you invest more money into the console features then the console itself. The metro UI, don't even get me started on that. Squares? Really? Squares? How much more unorginal can you get, and how much more choppy could you have made it. I have to travel for 5 years to just get to the other tab, and hear that stupid annoying sound. The errors, the errors and the MORE ERRORS! I'm not going to pay 60 dollars a year to laggily play games with whining 10 year olds. I like ps3 better. The only thing my xbox is useful for now is watching downloaded videos on my TV. I can't think of anyh games the last couple of years I've played on xbox that I could put in the list of my all time favorites. Most new games like these don't have much real soul.
New physics that aren't on current gen consoles? You mean running and jumping over things and off of walls?
It's called assasins creed 1, 2, , brotherhood, and 3.

>inb4 metro is awesome your just jelly
>inb4 60 dollars isn't alot
>inb4 your just a stupid kid

Reaction score
Let me just dissaprove your whole paragraph you typed raging at me for having an un-liked opinion .

"I still would rather like to see playstation spending less time on graphics and presentation but improve the quality of the game's playability and story."

Playstation has made games in the past before just flaunting graphics instead of offering core gameplay.

And then you rage on me or making assumptions off a 5 minute clip and then you make your own assumption becuase I made two posts saying I'm an xbox fanboy.

I hate Xbox. The community is poop, and microsoft is just finding more ways to make you invest more money into the console features then the console itself. The metro UI, don't even get me started on that. Squares? Really? Squares? How much more unorginal can you get, and how much more choppy could you have made it. I have to travel for 5 years to just get to the other tab, and hear that stupid annoying sound. The errors, the errors and the MORE ERRORS! I'm not going to pay 60 dollars a year to laggily play games with whining 10 year olds. I like ps3 better. The only thing my xbox is useful for now is watching downloaded videos on my TV. I can't think of anyh games the last couple of years I've played on xbox that I could put in the list of my all time favorites. Most new games like these don't have much real soul.
New physics that aren't on current gen consoles? You mean running and jumping over things and off of walls?

So you:

1. Agree that you based your comments off things they've done IN THE PAST.
2. Agree that you're basing all assumptions off a 5 minute clip.
3. Have no idea about how much resources ACTUALLY goes into rendering real-world physics and how much of the game size is actually just the physics engine.

What you see on the PS4 and Xbox 720/Infinity is NOT meant to "wow" you. It is NOT meant to show you things you've never seen before. What it IS, is hardware several times faster and more sophisticated than we have in the current gen consoles. What this means is in 2-3 years when software and game development has reached new heights with new engines, these new consoles will be able to run them flawlessly. These consoles are made for future-proofing. They were not made to improve on what we have now, they were made so we can improve what we're going to have in the future.

Oh and FYI, "physics" is the ability to have destructive environments. It is the difference between oldschool bulletproof indestructible vehicles/buildings and having the ability to blow individual pieces off anything you can see on your screen. Physics are what makes a game "real". It has nothing to do with jumping or running up walls...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Playstation has made games in the bast before just flaunting graphics instead of offering core gameplay.

Lewis - Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyway, this is pretty cool. I really am looking forward to the PS4. The game seems pretty good too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trailers and all that is being published even before a game gets released always look soooooo good. But then, when the game gets released... it becomes "a typical game"

Back