Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon Duplication on Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey again,

I created a tool to generate batch duplicate weapon models based on a user defined skin name. Although I am not willing to release the program in discussion I am happy to release batch weapons on request.

Within each the released file will contain, sco, scb, wgt, skl, phsx files, textures (original), materials, animations, itemdb, SQL query to add to db, storeicons (original), langpack.

Please understand this is a duplicate batch builder which will only mirror the weapons, it prepares all files, links model to new material, to new textures.

Filenames are generated with _skinname_ within the name making for easy finding and edit.

the textures are same as original, so you will need your texture guys to edit them to the skin you have in mind.

Request format:

- SkinName: (example nightdigital or hexcamo)
- Weapon to dupe: (example ASR_M16, ASR_AK74M the name of the sco) list as many guns as u would like to be processed in the same batch.
- Latest itemID in db: This is the most important to generate the SQL and itemdb, langpack etc.

1 request per emulator

if this is in the wrong place please let me know.

Regards
TGM - SacrificeProductions

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back