Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]aeroCMS (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: aeroCMS

If you flick through all the pages you will see awesome suggestions that will be able to be toggled on or off.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Not sacrasm, flame, or anything. but what's so special about
it that it will about a year o-o? That must have tons of work,
and if so, I saulute you.

I'm making this as customizable as I possibly can. I'm putting the best work I can into this and I want it to be perfect before I release it. Also, jQuery is going to be integrated and all that good stuff.. It's a lot of work :c. Oh, and sometimes I tend to go like 4 days without working, and then when I do work, it's minor things. Haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm making this as customizable as I possibly can. I'm putting the best work I can into this and I want it to be perfect before I release it. Also, jQuery is going to be integrated and all that good stuff.. It's a lot of work :c. Oh, and sometimes I tend to go like 4 days without working, and then when I do work, it's minor things. Haha.

It's nice to know you're taking you're time with this, and you're generous enough to release it, I thank you for that. But I would like something others would too, and that could be a screenshot? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's actually very likely. Considering the fact that there's really no motive to release it. But I will do my best to get it done and release it for you guys.
If thats true its gonna be a waste of time and everyone's hopes will be dashed. :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I will get this done. I just refuse to rush it and not give the best work I can give.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will get this done. I just refuse to rush it and not give the best work I can give.

I know you're trying your best to release the best w/e... you get the idea. What I'm trying to get too is that I hope you have more important things to take care of in life. Or other projects where you are getting payed. If you want to make this a career, you have to meet deadlines (not like I can do this myself for my own server but whatever). As much as you want to put in the most effort, a lot of companies and a lot of individuals will expect you to have x done in y time. Just giving you something to think about. But 1 year is a very long time for a CMS, but all the best.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know you're trying your best to release the best w/e... you get the idea. What I'm trying to get too is that I hope you have more important things to take care of in life. Or other projects where you are getting payed. If you want to make this a career, you have to meet deadlines (not like I can do this myself for my own server but whatever). As much as you want to put in the most effort, a lot of companies and a lot of individuals will expect you to have x done in y time. Just giving you something to think about. But 1 year is a very long time for a CMS, but all the best.

To be honest, I made the development thread a year ago. I didn't actually start working on aero until mid-June, haha. And I'm aware of meeting deadlines, but RaGEZONE just doesn't fit into my schedule as much so they will get the CMS whenever the hell I'm done with it. I'm not going to work all day and night trying to finish this as soon as possible just to release it for a community where 98% of the people won't know how to use it. o.o

owl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To be honest, I made the development thread a year ago. I didn't actually start working on aero until mid-June, haha. And I'm aware of meeting deadlines, but RaGEZONE just doesn't fit into my schedule as much so they will get the CMS whenever the hell I'm done with it. I'm not going to work all day and night trying to finish this as soon as possible just to release it for a community where 98% of the people won't know how to use it. o.o

Then why the heck did you post this a year ago already...

I bet this is only for extra attention for josh! he didn't get enough credits from cype ):!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Then why the heck did you post this a year ago already...

I bet this is only for extra attention for josh! he didn't get enough credits from cype ):!!

cuz every kid in maple section wish to increase his e-penis maybe?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I have no intentions of increasing my e-penis.

I made the development thread a year ago when I first started coding, but I got overwhelmed with school and postponed it. I had no intentions of holding it off for a year, I just have better things to do and I'm not asking for ANYTHING in return for aeroCMS. So if you are unhappy with the progress then get over it, because no one is making me make this for you guys. Please be patient and don't questions my motives. I'm doing this as a learning process, and also to help the community grow.

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have no intentions of increasing my e-penis.

I made the development thread a year ago when I first started coding, but I got overwhelmed with school and postponed it. I had no intentions of holding it off for a year, I just have better things to do and I'm not asking for ANYTHING in return for aeroCMS. So if you are unhappy with the progress then get over it, because no one is making me make this for you guys. Please be patient and don't questions my motives. I'm doing this as a learning process, and also to help the community grow.

What he said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to make things perfect release a svn and make a thread or somthing so we can try it and give feedback on what we like and what needs improvement.
I mean I would do that. Make things go faster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If you want to make things perfect release a svn and make a thread or somthing so we can try it and give feedback on what we like and what needs improvement.
I mean I would do that. Make things go faster

I don't need help, I just need time. ;)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Josh just worry on aeroCMS. :)
for others:If you want aeroCMS you gotta wait or else nothing for you ;p
- wonders how it looks :O - sarcasm?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm hardly worrying about aeroCMS. I have more important things to work on and aeroCMS gets worked on when I am bored. If you don't want to wait for it, too bad, you have to deal with it. I'm sorry, but I just don't care enough about this community to work my butt off. /:

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

get your butt on msn D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back