Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]Cype Content Management System

Reaction score
I know - I can't find the raw image files that work. i'm stupid with php and all that stuff, so I'm just replacing the aresgd stuff with whatever i can find.

edit; by download, i mean, when you install cype it gives you a link to download the raw images wz. That one only has up to v62 images. An updated one is one i can't find.

In your server files, there should be a folder called "WZ" or some varient of that. Inside that folder, there should be image ID's. Dump those into the GD folder. Rankings should work now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that, then I realized the GD folder had .pngs, whereas the WZ folders were .img.xml or something, so they're different.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I tried that, then I realized the GD folder had .pngs, whereas the WZ folders were .img.xml or something, so they're different.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't believe this CMS is still wide awake even though its been almost two years since the last time its been updated. If this CMS is still being used A LOT, I think I might just start updating it a bit again just for the fun of it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't believe this CMS is still wide awake even though its been almost two years since the last time its been updated. If this CMS is still being used A LOT, I think I might just start updating it a bit again just for the fun of it.
Sounds good. I'm going to try reskinning it, maybe even get some rounded edges instead of everything being square and whatnot.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sounds good. I'm going to try reskinning it, maybe even get some rounded edges instead of everything being square and whatnot.

why not just create your own CMS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is still my favourite CMS, so I say go for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys on cypes main page and rank page i dont have a back ground also errors like this come up

IT IS LINE 52
Table 'delphims.eventstats' doesn't exist

Unknown column 'gm' in 'where clause'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to get access back into the SVN right now. So, I dont know how long it might be.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because I would hate to create a new SVN where it shows no past work on it. Plus it wouldn't be on the main thread, then people would just flame me about it. But I mean if it comes down to it, I will.

Back