[Web Design] MapleLight Design

I've never seen something like this before, it's very nice, the only thing I just nocited is that you have written "staffs", actually it has to be without the "s" and when you say "What is MapleLight?" I think the ":" is wrong there.
Apart from this little things & what Samus said it's very good, especially because it's the first one you did.

heres the funny part about what you said:
1) its just a design
2) you can edit that out
3) add what ever you want there
4) ...
5) profit???
 
I've never seen something like this before, it's very nice, the only thing I just nocited is that you have written "staffs", actually it has to be without the "s" and when you say "What is MapleLight?" I think the ":" is wrong there.
Apart from this little things & what Samus said it's very good, especially because it's the first one you did.

Thank you for the suggestion, and thanks(: I tried to make one unique.
 
Finally something worth looking at on Ragezone. Only problem with it is the rounding of the navigation bar which I'm sure someone has already beat me to saying, but I'll repeat it just cause it needs to be fixed.
 
Dead post and all, but does somebody got a working link for this?

I would like to build around it.

Sincerely, A topical necromancer.
 
This was released, go into the releases section of alternative languages.
 
Back