[Web-Design] MapleTale [PSD]

News should be easy, just to make it jQuery Accordion together with status/login boxes. (; I could code this myself, but I am quite busy last few weeks, not sure when I would be free. Thanks for the offer, go ahead (;
I wouldn't mind seeing the final result. I might do it myself, IF i get free time..
 
Very very, nice design!

I am a fan of dark colors so this suits me perfect!

The only thing that crossed my mind, is the boat-ass coming down from the navbar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
I beg to differ. The ultimate winner is not how quick a person gets to the finish line but rather, how he gets there.

what i said could be interpreted in many ways. obviously most people would just slap crappy code onto it and call it finished while on the other hand people like you and me with my guess few others, rather have a much cleaner, faster, all around bomb CMS which in the future can support better code and modules to add more functionality
 
so ugly. sorry 'bout that

You see, people like you push developers away. I've also said no flame. If you are saying its ugly, then there must be a reason. I also want to see you, design something. And by the way, I feel sorry for you, that you couldn't afford to pay for your "tonynguyenpro.com" domain. Bye now (;
 
You see, people like you push developers away. I've also said no flame. If you are saying its ugly, then there must be a reason. I also want to see you, design something. And by the way, I feel sorry for you, that you couldn't afford to pay for your "tonynguyenpro.com" domain. Bye now (;

That's not a flame. People now a days takes bad feedback as flames... :closedeyes:
 
Saying "It's ugly" is not a feedback, especially without a reason.

Look at mertjuh comment, it says "hot..:w00t:", it have no reason why it's hot. Same kind of comment, just, oppose taste. He doesn't like it, not everyone will like it... you have to deal with that. It's not a flame, it's just his opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
I really wanna know, who's coding it right now and how far are you done?

and Why are you wondering this? LOL How far others have gone is of their own business, not yours, theirs. Answering your question, I've just finished making the CSS file, and index page, doing JQuery + JS next.
 
Last edited:
Back