Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Web Design

Reaction score
any1 know where i can take a decent course on web design? I live in the Hadfield Area its like 30-40 mins outa manchester on the train just wondering cos i guess id best go back to college n learn something

edit: i guess even online courses would do lol

Last edited:
QuikS said:
tbh web design is not the way

QuikS (still pissed)

Web design's not the way? :eek:. Lucky im a web developer and not designer then :p. The demand for web designers is high..... The UK's only just wakeing up to the internet lol. Anyway..... the course i did was a deploma in web design.... But its at wigston college (in leicester). So u would prolly have a problem there lol.

OMFG!!!! download Dreamweaver MX... it teaches u how to do it all... make a really good demo site..

shows u qualified, even if u aint got any proper qualifications. surely that would be ok? thats how i learned web design.. and i got a B in web design... its easy... ewveryone who used Frontpage had crappy sites... FP is crap! amateurs tool. use Dreamweaver, or the adobe equivalent.

Exclamatio said:
i know but i cant find the motivation to learn by myself i gotta have some1 tellin me what 2 do, the only thing ill really do without a kick up the arse is train everyday lol

lol.... erm thats kind of a negative way of thinking about it. When i was teaching myself web design i used front page..... Made my first site with that and it wasent to bad (mostly coz i had a good design anyway). Then when i moved on to actually doing a qualification in it i used dreamweaver MX..... Thats when you realise how much dreamweaver ownes front page LOL. Anyway..... GET SOME MOTIVATION!!! If you want to do it then you should start off by yourself rather than walking to your first class not knowing anything about it.

Back