website by clansystem 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
4
i had search from topic share clansystem 2.0 of shabug
Read all of its pages
i remember This error must setup sql2005 sql server config manager and surface area configuration
but i can't found guide for error here
bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bobsobol and microamazing help me by picture with error
thank much !
 
Last edited:
hi, i'm not bobsobol or microamazing, but, I can help you :)
Personal SoD , for activate, open multimanager tool, that sandurr developed :)
and server online, configuration is manually, only edit the index.asp :wink:
 
yes i had open multimanager tool . but i can't it at website
server status edit files index.asp ?
you can guide by picture edit file or code file index.asp
thanks much !
 
yes ! thanks jvfl
I had search in forum , but i can't repair that error .
if you help me ! you are show by pictures
i had search ,very long time
i had change IP and host in sql.dll , user , pass ...


I think this error at my IP , but i can't setup
server status no online , i'm very bored
Thanks much
 
Last edited:
Looks like you don't have the CSM actually running in the screenie. No Scores are captured while it isn't actively scanning the DB... may also apply to that Online status, but I'm not sure.
 
yes !
I think sql problem! because my installation was probably wrong
I use sql server 2005 express and winxp sp2
I can run the game well, but the website is wrong.
I also created the same DB as a guide and use the new script!
I also learned a number of file and install as instructed.
really depressed about it.
if you can please help me in more detail how to install it?
thanks a lot
 
I can show picture ! it is wrong ?
help me if you want !
thanks much



all most wrong !
 

Attachments

  • untitled2 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled2.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 86
  • untitled3 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled3.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 85
  • untitled4 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled4.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 85
  • untitled5 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled5.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 73
  • untitled6 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled6.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I had trying asp ! all most file i change host or DB
but i can't repair error .
I take all the pictures up here. if the wrong that I hope you will just help me. I suspect because winxp does not allow my status to show up. generally all files are modified accordingly.
my pictures here:
i had try edit in clan.dll and sql.dll , edit :Provider = SQLOLEDB.1 -----> Provider = SQLOLEDB . still no success
@jvfl edit index.asp i think no success . because many people had settup success full with clansystem 2.0 . only a few cases like my problem

i used sql user = clan
sql pass = clan
in setup login . not use sa
help me !
thanks all
 

Attachments

  • untitled - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 72
  • untitled1 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled1.webp
    180.9 KB · Views: 62
  • untitled2 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled2.webp
    157.8 KB · Views: 66
  • untitled3 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled3.webp
    185.8 KB · Views: 63
  • untitled4 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled4.webp
    159.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
You are using the OS this system was designed for. (unless Sandurr wants to correct that) XP (x86) SP2 is perfect. So there is no issue there.

What are you putting in ClanSoD.exe, more than anything else. To me, it looks as if that program is not updating the page.
 
thanks Casper112 , i'm trying again .
change sql.dll with :
INSERT INTO Sod2db SOD2RecBySandurr (UserID, CharName, CharType, Point, KillCount, GLevel, TotalPoint, TotalUser, SuccessUser, ServerName, PCRNo, GPCode, Contribute, RegistDay, BusinessName, BAddress1, PMNo, ServerTime) VALUES ('erik', 'Eikr', 3, 52500, 175, 248, 52500, 1, 1, 'TESTSERVER', 0, '', 100, '06-07-2011 17:19:13', '','',0, -1610612736)

and problem server status no onlline .
@bobsobol I also think sandurr perfect system, but can not figure out how to set it. very difficult for me.

i meanning edit file index.asp , but i don't understand it .
help me about code for it

thank all
 

Attachments

  • untitled - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.webp
    180.4 KB · Views: 65
  • untitled2 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled2.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Well, it's static text. So it will always be green, and always say "Online", the way it is written just now.

If you want it to be dynamic, you need a background task to poll the server to see that it is actually on-line, and amend a location which the ASP can query... then code that section to perform the query and produce the page accordingly.
 
thanks bobsobol !

although it is always online but when I go to the web site it still does not show up as the default blue. I ought to address the server status sure to h
also to make it really online, perhaps I do not know how to do.
maybe I should try to query my file server is actually running, it is reported the new green. but I'm not good at writing code for websites do,
if my file server run on Windows, I have to write on how the site is notified of it?. I'm really not a good programmer.
and Sodpersonal high core no connect . i had run multimanager . very difficult

are you show me pictures for code it ?
thank you !
 

Attachments

  • untitled - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
"Pictures" of "code" are not very helpful TBH. I wouldn't upload the bible as a Jpeg. XD

So, the Multimanager (CSM) is working clans, but not picking up SoD highscores, even if it's running when SoD is played? Hmm. Could it be that the SQL scripts to create the tables has not allocated them with the correct names or structure?

Code:
<b style=color=green>
Should probably be written more like:-
Code:
<b style="color: green;">
But I haven't tried.
 
"Pictures" of "code" are not very helpful TBH. I wouldn't upload the bible as a Jpeg. XD

So, the Multimanager (CSM) is working clans, but not picking up SoD highscores, even if it's running when SoD is played? Hmm. Could it be that the SQL scripts to create the tables has not allocated them with the correct names or structure?

Code:
<b style=color=green>
Should probably be written more like:-
Code:
<b style="color: green;">
But I haven't tried.

oh! thanks
i had try again for it
I'm really not a website programmer. I'm trying to learn more. I also tried to learn web programming now.
grateful bobsobol
thanks all
 
Last edited:
i had try again web site . but i can't edit with problem for sodpersonal high score .
why ?
creat database with rPTDB or AccountDB . run multimanager , edit host for all file ,
why why why ????????
thank bobsobol for code with status online
website near perfect . still problem sodpersonal high score .
help me ! pls
thanks all

I had try for it
i can't repair error Personal SoD High Scores
help me !
i had run file clansod manager , multimanager .and edit for all file but no success.
sory my english .
share for me code file index.asp or all your website file
thanks a lot
 

Attachments

  • untitled - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 67
  • untitled1 - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled1.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
My website



bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bkpro - website by clansystem 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums










edit all file
near perfect
help me please

with

BillingDBError.log

033537|--S1ClanSub
SELECT idx FROM clandb.dbo.ul WHERE userid='admin' AND chname='admin' Timeout expired
033540|INSERT INTO clandb.dbo.ct(userid,chname,ip,servername,sno) VALUES('admin','admin','127.0.0.1','Server1','467')
034422|--S1ClanSub
SELECT idx FROM clandb.dbo.ul WHERE userid='admin' AND chname='admin' Timeout expired


How to fix ?
 
Last edited:
SELECT idx FROM clandb.dbo.ul WHERE userid='admin' AND chname='admin' Timeout expired

MS SQL didn't understand you? Presumably there are no "idx" in "clandb.dbo.ul" with userid equal to "admin" and chname equal to "admin". Have you checked that it MS SQL Management Studio? Just a though. ;)
 
Back